Gohin....

Legoshi's POV

I had made it to Gohin's place and i knocked on the door........

I waited....until the door opened....Gohin was wearing a brown polo shirt........he looked at me and smiled...."fancy you being here Legoshi....."

I then responded "hey Gohin.....I just need help...."

Gohin then nodded and moved out of the way I could go in..........as I walked in.....Gohin closed the door behind me........as I sat down on a chair.....I noticed he changed a few things.....also the guy he has in the other room that's now soundproof......"please sir.....i won't go back to eating meat......just let me out!"

Gohin then yelled "shut up!......you need rehab......"

Gohin then turns off the radio and sits Infront of me on his chair....."so Legoshi....what do you want?"

"Well Gohin...I need help with finding a guy"

Gohin raised a brow and then said "well.....this is a strange first request in a long time kid........so.....who we looking for?"

"I'm looking for a Alligator......"

He then sat there waiting for me to spill out more details....."a Alligator........anything else?"

"No....." I said as serious as possible.....

"Come on kid i need more.......wait.......I actually might know who your looking for...."

"Really?"

"Of fucking course not hahahahahahaha......I'm joking.... I might know a guy that hangs on the outskirts of the black market......"

He then stands up and heads over to a desk.....he pulls out a file and hands it to me while standing......."here kid..."

I then grab it and open it........it has only a name, the species and picture......."Yama....Hounson.......a American Alligator........"

Its a picture of him in a corner of a alleyway....probably taken from a CCTV camera....."Yama...is a guy that hangs around the black market for customers....to be honest I have no clue what business he is in because I haven't interrogated him because he hasn't went in the black market...........but I do know that he has a address but I'm not inclined to give you that.....unless it is a good reason..."

I take a deep breath and say "hes got something to do with..... Haru's murder..."

Gohin's eyes widen and says "really?.....like what?......hold on I gotta need more than that...."

"He.....was seen there near the scene...and.....he must have something to do with it.....he must.."

I feel tense but then Gohin says "poor rabbit.....you know.....until now......I do honestly think....that you and her.....was some sort of love....but still......instinct can control all....but.......if this is true...and Juno isn't the killer.........I will be more than happy to catch the real killer......your my Homie......right?"

I then kinda cringed at that but I then mumbled as I put my fist toward "yes....my Homie"

Gohin happily fist bumped and he stood up......"well then......" He then walked over and grabbed his new and improved bamboo crossbow with a metal base and finer tuning "I say we find this reptile and "force" the info out of him"

I stood up and smiled a bit "sure......and I might not need of this then...."

I pulled out my pistol that I ordered and I show him it "a Nambu modern.....I recommend keep it.....I honestly don't know what the guy will do"

He then grabs a pair of keys...."I also bought a cool new ride......let's go......"

We make it outside into the street behind his "home" and I spot multiple cars.........he then pressed a button on the keys and one particular car beeped......

"Is that a....?" "A Ferrari.....to be honest it's not mine...it's the guy I have in my room vehicle......."

I then look at him then say "so your stealing off your interrogated?"

Gohin chuckles and says "no no no...we are simply borrowing it"

We get in the car and the car turns on.........the purr it made as Gohin started it up.....then he said before we started driving "let's fucking get this reptile!....wooooooh!"

I immediatly clench my hands on the seat as the Ferrari started driving.....
...
...
...

Let's hope we don't crash.......

(Hey mates..... Soon or later....I will be dropping a trailer or if you would call it.....a sneak peek on a new upcoming book I'm making......and this trailer or sneak peek will be posted as a chapter in this story and my other books and stories.......make sure to keep an eye out.....alright.....now mates....stay tuned for more chapters.....)