Close call....

I am seated in my bed....holding the phone in my hand...waiting for Agata to call....I felt the tension build in my mind...I know this is wrong...but....she is a monster....a monster who took a lot away from Legoshi.....took a good friend from me....and what me and him had to go through....the guilt that manifested in me....

Me and Agata talked about this ages ago....he hesitated at first but he agreed and he was ready when I said....

All I feel...is anger....Juno always despised Haru....through jealousy....I can't wait....she will get what she deserves....

...

...

...

Juno's POV

I was standing by myself....I was behind the prison bleachers.....all I thought and keep thinking all this time I'm here....

Is it my fault?.....Did I deserve this despite me not killing her?....

I treated Haru like.....like as if she was this enemy....I was...feeling hatred.....and I was....confused....

At times I would think Haru is this Enemy who took away a good boyfriend.....and the second....I felt....I felt she captivated me....

She...she was confident.... resilient.....she...she never once had been mean back to me....she would just shrug it off.....

Then later as I went through the year....I felt myself....no longer being mean to her....but thinking her as a friend....and I grew less and less interested in Legoshi....I felt like he just....was no longer my interest....of course Me and Haru only talked and hanged out in the Garden....I joined the garden club that year.....me and her were like Gardening Queens....

Then....I began thinking how cute she looked in her dress....how cute that smile of her was......how she laughed.....

I then chuckle and shook my head...don't be a dummy Juno....there was no way that could ever happen....not a chance.....she was already with Legoshi....and your not a Lesbian....how would your mother think?.....

How would she think?.....how would dad think of me?.....my Parents are....very religious.....

Well.....if I am.....I'd rather die in prison than letting my parents know.....I'd rather keep it within me than expressing it.....

Maybe it's....it's by God?....maybe god is punishing me for becoming.....becoming.....

I then feel a sudden wave of sadness.....and I lean back on the wall and I slide down it and my knees are close to my chest....I place my arms around my knees and I place my snout on my elbow.....

I don't know.....will I go to hell?.....is this truly my fate....

I reach into my pocket and I look at a yellow dandelion I had picked from the yard...

I then remember.....all the way back on the day of her murder....

Flashback

I am crouching and I am looking at the yellow dandelions me and Haru had grown.....

They looked beautiful.....

I then picked one and I happily walked over to Haru who was watering the other flowers...

I then sneak the dandelion in her head fur and she jumps a bit....

She turns to me and she feels the dandelion...

"A....a dandelion?" She giggles happily

I then nod and say "for you....I bet Legoshi will like that..."