wrong......

Louis's POV, two days later.....

I had gotten back to the main hideout for the Shishigumi......I sat there on my sofa thinking......i was relieved.......just peace and quiet........it calmed me down and I thought......why is Juno still alive.......she should pay even worse for what she did to Haru..........I then started to feel angry........I stood up and I placed back and forth Infront of a painting of the previous leader of this Yakuza.........

I felt like hitting something as I clench my fist.......I was so.....stressed......because thinking of what happened to Haru.........it felt even worse than  mourning Tem........

I walked over to the fish bowl and watched as the fish swim around........it calms me down and i do my eyes as i breathe slowly.

I smiled as I remember talking to Legosi yesterday........I wanted to hug him so bad.......my feelings.....he's always have been close to my heart...man... I'm....so tired.........I then heard the door open......

It was one of my loyal henchmen and a good friend Agata......smiling as always.....

"Sir I've gotta talk to you"

I turn to him and nod "sure thing"

He walked up to me and cleared his throat "well we've got one of our small cooperators retired a week ago......you know the alligator.....Yama?......he is the guy who gives us half the pay he earns when taking contracts......"

I recognise the alligator Yama.....he was a timid shy fellow......he usually is pretty friendly.....to be honest I do not know why we are taking half the pay from known contractors and hitmen but I guess it is quick money the Shishigumi can barely make at the moment......and Yama usually is just a low level evidence tamperer people hire "yes....what about him?"

"Well boss.....he said he's retiring......and he is not going to give us his pay anytime soon hehehe..."

I honestly did not care, he is just a payer.......its no big deal "so.....we have plenty of others that give way more money than him.....so it's best to leave it alone...."

He nodded and said "okay......I guess that's one off our list......"

He turned his back to me and walked to the door.....

"Wait Agata....."

He stopped and turned to me.

I then thought of something...........anytime soon.....I would have to leave this horrid Yakuza........this truly will not help me with being a Beastar...........I can't just do it dirty.......I want to do it without any of this..........Agata in my opinion is a good lion........he is loyal......he is kind......it just boggles me why he would join something like this.........so.....I thought of way.......he could be very useful......and also he is a good friend...I just got to.....help him......

"Agata....why did you join the Shishigumi?"

He smiled and said "well I like being here.....I feel like this is the place to be.......it's my species thing to do......conform with your own species......and this crime stuff......it's exciting....and....."

"Enough Agata......."

He stopped and stood there waiting for my next thing to say.

"Do you enjoy meat?...."

Agata's smile lowered to a nervous one....he rubbed the back of his head "meat.....yes....I enjoy it.....but as I say to other guys.....respect where it came from..."

I walked up to him quickly and grabbed him by the collar and pushed him to the wall........."do you truly eat meat?"

Agata was very nervous "woah boss....what the hell are you doi....?!"