Twist Of Fate (SPOILER "KISS!")

Louis's POV

The next morning....

I've been granted to visit Legoshi....

A nurse helps me on the wheelchair and holds the crutches and he says "come on sir....follow me"

I follow behind him as I use the wheelchair....it's a bit difficult but I'm okay with it....

He opens the door and I see legoshi sat up on the bed....

He smiles in his muzzle and he says "hey Louis..."

I then motion for the nurse to leave and stand outside the door and I wheel next to the bed..

I ask "how do you feel?"

He replies "I feel like....nothing....I feel a sense of blandness in my head..."

I nod and I then get closer and I hop out of the wheelchair...

I sit next to him....i make sure to keep my distance but it's so hard...i really want to hug him so much....

My soul and heart is aching for him....

We both have been through so much, I just want it all to stop....

I then whisper "I wish I can cuddle you to make you feel better..."

He smiles and he holds himself....

He then says "I'm so tired....all of this....I'm tired of fighting...."

I nod and reply "I know...I know..."

I then move closer...I don't care....if it's risky....I need a hug from him...really badly....

He gasps and he then says "Louis...don't get too close...."

I reply "I don't care...come here..."

I then wrap my arms around him and I hug him tightly....

I place my head onto his shoulder and I close my eyes....

I then felt legoshi's big arms around me and he held me close....

He then says "I don't feel anything...that's a good sign maybe?..."

I then smile and reply "maybe..."

Legoshi's POV

The hug is so good....it's making me feel better....

Louis and I....how much...we both have been through physically and emotionally....

I hug him more closely and I say "what do you think after all this? You'll try to be Beastar huh?"

He replies "I'm still thinking about it....I want to be able to do things that benefit everyone....including us....with the other Beastars...we could help in the progress of the world....and bring us all a bit closer....and....more frankly....even if I'm not chosen....I'll still help in a way....after all I'm still a rich kid...."

I chuckle a bit and I ask "whatever happens...will you still be with me?"

He looks up and placed a hand on the side of my muzzle and nods "I will legoshi...I will always be with you...after all we've been through togther.....all our struggles....our imperfections....whatever happens.....I want to be with you....so we both may remember the good times....and remember who we held dearest to our hearts.....past and present"

I blush and I smile and say "that's so poetic of you...."

He then lets go slowly and he says "thank you...."

Then he moved away and positioned himself to go back into the wheelchair and he looks at me and as I placed a hand on his and I say "be careful....I want you to be safe...I'll drag myself out of this bed and help ignore you call out to me....."