Regrets......, realisations....and doubts....

Louis's POV

I had entered the park.....I walk on the path to where i know there is a bench and a view of the beachside......I look around and there's noone here.

I stay calm and collective and I adjust my suit and my coat.....and i make sure my glasses are there.

I had made it....the sounds of the waves, the wind brushing against my fur.

I fold my arms and I hold onto myself since it was cold and I could see everytime I took a breath....i could see the air.

Then as I stood there....I could hear footsteps coming my way.

I turned to see Legoshi walking up to me then he stops and smiles.

"Hey Louis-senpai"

I felt my heart flutter and I say back "hello Legoshi"

I walked up to him and I stood Infront of him.

He scratched the back of his head and he said "I want to talk to you....I just feel like a chat.....and to hang out with you"

I smiled and motioned to the bench "well....let's sit down."

We take a seat on the bench.....Legoshi is very tall.....he seemed to be more fluffy the older he gets......his fur looks soft and curly......he looks...... honestly....very handsome.

He then looks at the moon and says "you know.....I keep thinking what is my future?......I lost a lot......Haru was....that........she was important.......you know....me and her had a tense argument......she was very upset...I had confronted on her about....her rumours......she told me she loved me.....but I kept asking that question........then she yelled at me.....she yelled at me saying that she is no longer like that.......but I was upset.....because I found out she slept with so many other animals.......and it made me mad that she would keep secrets from me......I then said......Who do you love?.....me......or....Louis?....she was confused that I brought you up......she then shook her head and said My name......then...I asked again....."

I looked at him....my smile lowering to a sad expression.

"She responded.....she didn't know......me and her were together......and she said that......then she told me that she needed to clear her head...........and she left...........that was the last time.....I saw her alive...."

I sat there.....I felt so sad for Legoshi......."Legoshi.....it isn't your fault......."

He looks to me and says "but......if I just...been quiet and not said anything.....she would be here.."

I then replied "no....she wouldn't....and besides.....that...the rumours........it had to be talked about.....I didn't know she was......going around"

I then clear my throat and say next "she tried her absolute best to change....she met the right guy.......you..."

Legoshi smiled and whispered "thank you.....you have become a good friend Louis-senpai"

I smiled and huffed "your welcome big guy" and I Pat him on the shoulder.

We sat there and Legoshi leaned back and crossed his leg over the other and looked up at the moon lit sky.

I sat there silent but ready to reply to Legoshi if he says any question, any statement....any compliment........

He then turns to me and smiles and says "so........when you were with Haru.........did you actually love her?........"

I sat there sooner for a moment....then Legoshi said next "did you kiss her?"