So close.....Yet so far....

Legoshi's POV

As I held Louis by his hip...we stumble into his house..... Louis's house was clean with super modern furniture and detail that I never seen before.....

He then says To me "my bedroom is to the left"

I walk with him and we make it to the bedroom.

He then laid down and he placed his hands on his head.

I stood there looking at him......he was so drunk, I hope he is okay.

I walk up to the bed and I say "well.....I'm going to lay on the couch...."

He then sat up and asked me nicely "Legoshi......how about you lay here.....with me?"

I was......suprised......he..he wants me to lay there?......with him?.........I sighed slightly and smiled a bit..."O....ok.....I'll lay with you a bit...."

...

...

I was next to him.....his back was turned.....and it seemed he was now asleep.......i had been just...watching him.....sleeping peacefully.....

I then begin to close my eyes and I try to put myself to sleep.

Louis's POV

I had been pretending to be asleep all this time......I was....actually ecstatic inside that he was laying with Me.......I wanted to see if he was awake......I turn around quietly and I see that he is asleep........

I looked at him......his Eyes, his scent.......and his fur......I.....I always fixate on his looks.......

I feel......like.....like holding him....in my arms......I feel so uncomfortable without holding him....but.....he doesn't love me back.....but....but how placed his hand on mine..at the mall.....it....it made me think.....does he love me?

After two minutes......I.....I couldn't help it........he......he looks so.....huggable.........and...he took a all nighter and morning suppressant......

I then reach my arms out to hug him.....as I did......Legoshi opened his eyes Slowly.....I retract and I look away embarrassingly.......

What a idiot I am..........look where my feelings get me......

Then..... suprisingly.....I feel arms....wrap around me......then I get pulled in closer.....and my head was resting on Legoshi's chest.......

He held me....soflty.......I could feel his hand on my back.......and his other....on my waist......

He then soflty spoke "I've noticed that your stress lately has taken a toll on you.....so.....comfort is good for you......as a good friend......you will always receive comfort from me......whenever your stressed......."

I...I was speechless.....he was doing this to comfort me.....that's....that's heartwarming......but this seems....odd.

He seemed to be doing this.....as a.....affectionate action?......holding me.......his heartbeat....is....so calming.....he seems calm....and affectionate in his voice......I've been around him Long enough to know what he sounds like.......

He then says "whenever your feeling down or stressed.......I will always comfort you......as a good friend should....even though my way of comfort is.......unorthodox for a best friend.....but I can't let you stress now......especially since This.....paranormal thing happening to you"...

I......I start to smile a bit......then I whisper..."that's so nice of you......thank you......this helps....a lot...."

Legoshi then smiles a bit awkwardly and he whispers back "your welcome......Senpai......"

I blushed a bit.....he......he only said Senpai........my heart started to slowly beat quicker.........I could feel his arms wrap around me tightly And he whispers "I won't devour you..... we're safe......I took a strong suppressant.....so....it won't wear off till 8 45 am.......so, you'll be okay Sleepy head"

I really want to say I love him......I can tell by his affection.......he.... he's trying to say....I love you.....the way he holds me......how he is resting his head on my shoulder......he also...is snuggling into my neck fur.........

Even though we may never get any more Closer than this.........because how dangerous it would Be....this is close enough.....as long as we are friends.....it will be okay.....until that day....where we don't need to worry......I can finally say.........I love you Legoshi......I love you so much.......

Legoshi's POV

As I held him in my arms.....his heartbeat was so....so calm....he....he was warming up to my embrace.......

Actions.....can speak louder than words some say......this is the case.......I love him.......I love him so much........ unfortunately.....this is as close as it gets.....I hear my instinct faintly whisper.....but it's too faint to hear.....even though we may never get more close.......I'll do this this for him....comfort him......as long as we are best friends....the comforting....will be our special thing.........

I will make sure my best friend and Senpai.....is the most comfortable......and I will secretly......make sure....that he is loved by me.......through these interactions......I promise.......

I love you......Louis........my Beautiful Deer Friend.........

To be continued.....

This actually made me sad myself......I kinda did cry........man.......I'm easy to cry.....but that's okay......it's ok if you guys cry too.......we all are human........also....sorry for taking too long.....peace out!.....