Death has come knocking....

Legoshi's POV

I could feel myself slowly waking up.....I move my fingers and my toes...

I sit up and then I feel a muzzle on my face....

I feel it then I hear a voice....

"Hello Mr ******...."

I look to see a herbivore doctor holding a syringe in his hand.....

I then place my hands on my lap and I ask "what is with the muzzle?"

He then replies "for safety reasons....."

I then feel my head and feel tons of stitches and bandages....

"You were seriously hurt....a lot of head trauma....and you have sustained brain trauma as well.....more specifically....one part of your Brain permitting us to put that muzzle on...."

He then stands up from the chair and he walks over to a side table and grabs two brain scan images....

He then shows them to me and I widen my eyes and gasp slightly....

I see my old brain scan then I see the new one.....

So much damage to one part of the brain....

"The part that was damaged very severely was the part controlling your instinct and carnivore urges.....this is very dangerous and the same can be said about herbivore patients with this...."

He then grabs a list.....

He shows it to me and says "this is a list of patients like you the past month....most were on vehicular accidents, falling from high places, battery and even tripping back in a angle hitting the head...."

I then gulp and I then ask "what happens to most of them.....?"

He then looks away and says "the ones who are so severe with their instinct which could Be classifified as "technically" or "legally" braindead due to their overt uncontrollable action and behaviour.....with the permission from their families...."

He sighs sadly and continues "....they are to be legally euthanised under the medical care ACT.....and compensation will be given to the family..."

I look down and I ask solfty "it's that bad huh?"

He then answers "could be....it's based on results yeilded by testing....and despite all this....there were a very small amount of cases....where their instinct is vastly reduced to almost nothing....but a small amount I said.....it's not a huge phenomenon or even a mediocrely rare thing.....it's very rare...."

I then sigh and say "whatever it is.....I need to think about this.....it's a lot to processs...

He nods then says "I will return to you later....I have other patients in need of attendance...."

But before he leaves....I ask "is Louis ****** okay?"

He then replies to me as he turns around "what is your relationship with him?"

I quickly reply "I'm his closest friend.....I have been a temporary bodyguard at times...."

He then nods and says "he is in a stable condition....we had to put him under a medical coma for the new blood we were pumping to get into his system without him waking up.....but he is fine now....due to the mass blood loss he has suffered major bleeding and we couldn't recover his foot in time due to it losing any alive cells and it's incompatible to be reattached to the body.....his adoptive guardian has contacted us and he will be paying for a prothstetic for him..."

He then turns and walks out the door....

I sigh and place my hands on much head and I look to my lap....