Making amends.....

Louis's POV

Me and Legoshi are seated on a bench.....

I hold my arms and I sigh...."why didn't you tell me?"

Legoshi looks at me and is struggling to talk about it....

"I....I thought it would cause....more problems Than it had to be.....b..but I just made everything worse...." Legoshi says with his head down...

I move closer and I say "I understand....but I could've killed her for nothing....."

He moves closer to me and places a hand on my shoulder....."you didnt know any better and I made a mistake.....it's not your fault.."

I look into his eyes and I say "promise me something.....can you please...not lie about something important...."

He squeezes my shoulder and he moves closer and places another arm around me and holds me...."I promise....."

I sigh and i sniffle and I hug him back....

We hug each other....And then i feel Legoshi places his lips on my cheek....

I close my eyes....appreciating the cheek kiss....

He pulls away and says to me soflty "I'm sorry....I want you to be safe....."

I then hug him back and I whisper "I wish we could kiss properly....that would help....."

He nods and he places his head on my shoulder and cuddles his head next to mine....

...

...

Legoshi's POV

I hold him in my arms tightly and I cuddle him....the sadness that i feel for stressing him out and making a huge mistake....

I want him to feel okay.....

I want to give him all the limited affection i can give... even if my instinct is making me shake a bit.....

I then say to him softly after I give him little kisses on the side of the face...."want to get your stuff and we head to my place?...we don't have to worry about no crazy assassin or anything like that"

He smiles and whispers...."yes...I would love to sleep there with you tonight...."

I smile and hug him more soflty and cuddle his cheek....

...

...

...

To be continued......

Sorry if this was short....but also....tell me what you guys think so far....

I love writing this.....