Complications

(Legoshi's POV)

Yama then started by trying to fly kick me......his leg missed my face and i did a right jab into his hip making him fall down.

Yama immediately got back up and he flew a fist at me......I dodge it and I side kick him in the right leg then I punch his face using a left hook.

Outside there was rain had just started.......

He rolled away from me and he did some flurry of fists.......most of them hit me but one misses allowing me block the other punches.......

I then stop blocking and I grab him by the shoulders and I drag him and throw him at a glass panel.......the glass panel breaks and Yama falls into the hallway.......Yama looks up at the wall to see a displayed knife he had......he stood up and grabbed it......he looks at me with a grin and swung the knife at me..........

It took me by suprise and it got lodged into my shoulder......I step back and hold the knife in my shoulder.....Yama then runs at me and tackles me and we both crash through the glass sliding door to Yama's backyard..........he then pushed me away and I immediately hold my ground........

I quickly pull out the knife....it hurt but I manage to block It out.

Yama then tilts his head and says "so..... you're still in the fight?"

I then take a deep breath and say "just stop now or I'll make sure.....that you won't walk for the rest of your life"

Yama smirked and raised his fists up "yeah whatever wolf....."

Yama then charges and tries to do some flying punch.......I grab it and head butt him.......he fell back but he stabilised his footing before he could fall down.....

I then kick him in the hip and he stumbles then I do right jab to his face....he almost falls down again...but he gets up and tries to kick me....I grab his foot and swing him on his stomach....

He then tries to trip me but I then grab his leg and swing him across and he falls down on the grass lawn....he gets up and raises his fists again and charges at me...

Then I counter his punch and I grab the back of his head and hit his face into a tree.....

The rain was getting us both wet and my clothes were getting soggy......

Then Yama turns himself around and looks up at me with his nose bleeding...."look...I'm sorry...I was just acting like tough shit and I'm just defending myself.....you know I've never been in fights........even though I trained......"

I then say as I held out my hand "now....if you can stop fighting........I need to talk to you"

Yama shook his head then asked "talk about what?"

I then replied "by telling me what happened two years ago in Cherryton high......."

...
...
...

(Louis's POV)

Another flash and happened.........it was short...but it had a lot of info......well....regarding if it's my imagination or if it's some sort of vision........

I was standing in top of a construction building......I had these two mercenaries who had apprehended Haru.....she was in handcuffs.....

I then see Legoshi going through the construction site entrance, Legoshi was wearing a dark blue trenchcoat and he had this scar in his eye....I grabbed out my Mic and said to him through the speakers "hey Legoshi.....here for your little rabbit?......don't worry....she is just up here with me...."

The mercenaries then drag her next to me and Legoshi looks up...he seemed to be shocked.....he then yells "Louis......stop this!......."

I then smile and say "well Legoshi......why should I?......it's all your fault.........I lost everything.......I never manage to become Beastar.......everything is ruined!.........so....why not I have some fun........anyway....have fun with the mercs..."

I then dropped the mic and I pull out a remote and I pressed the button.......the speakers then started to play some music.......

(I do not own video or song.....)

It was...holding out for a hero?.........this...is crazy......why?.........

Then I see Legoshi run in and break through the gate......

This is wrong......why am I this evil......all for this...power........did I become so hungry for greed, power....and that sense of control?..........
...
...
...

I reawaken......I was still in the car in the back seat as the Agata drove me....Agata looked at the front mirror and asked "having another one sir?"

I nod as I adjust my glasses........."I suppose...."

He then asked as he turned a corner "sir.....when we get to where Sabu and Free is......what do we do with them?"

I then scratched my chin then said "well......since he was in Yamako Boys territory.....I say we shoot them...and blame it on the Yamako Boys........after all......Shishigumi would retaliate under my command........and Sabu is Fanatically devoted...and he also has a tendency to eat at the black market...same as a few others.....and Free is a murderer for fun"

Agata then questioned "do we have to kill them?..." I replied thinking of a another idea "no....we get one of the Yamako Boys to kill them...."

Agata then hugged and said "how would we be able to do that?...."

"Well........might as well try to find some way.......if that doesn't work.....we will have to resort to doing it ourselves" I sighed but those too won't stop if I try to peacefully disband the Shishigumi.

.......for a while now I had this change of mind....this.....new perception......this whole being the Shishigumi leader.....it felt now like it was hindering my capability to become Beastar...........and i have led a group who kills, devours and does whole range of crime and atrocity by helping the black market......have I become blind to my own past?.......was I going to become a different version of me in these visions?........was going to become a murderer?.....a monster myself......not on my watch.......I will not succumb to the be thing I feared, gained from and hurdled at others.

If there's is going to be any Shishigumi that will hinder my plan and Agata's plan....they will regret it..........

...
...
...

To be continued.....