Pride & Prejudice...

Legoshi's POV

I walked after taking a Taxi and i head towards the cafe to meet with Jack...

Jack is a good guy and a good friend for a long time....

I enter the cafe and I see him seated and he waves at me...I smile and my tail wags and I walk over to him...

"Hey Legoshi!"

I nod and say "hey Jack"

I sit down and I notice he has a cup of tea prepared for me while he has alcohol can...

"So Legoshi....how was your day? How are you?"

I nod and say "I've been doing important stuff and well.....it's complicated"

"I saw you on TV when Louis had the press conference...you were with Louis"

I chuckle and say "yeah...I was there...to be there for him...it was stressful for him "

Jack smiles and then says with excitement "guess what, I finally have a date with a girl"

I smile and say "wow good on you pal, tell me...who is she?"

Jack wags his tail and grabs his phone and taps on it and he shows me the screen

"She looks so adorable" he says and I look at the photo

The photo shows a.....well.....the woman has this jumper on and she had shortened head fur and judging by her fur and looks, she must be a Wolverine.....she looked....very different though.....

"Where is she from?" I ask looking at him.....

He smiles happily and says "she is from America, she came here because she's related to her Japanese side of the family....she's adorable"

I ask curious about who she is "what's her name?"

He replies "her names Patty...."

He then looks around the cafe as if he doesn't want anyone to hear and he turns to me and leans in and says quietly "she used to be... Patrick...she told me....."

I was surprised....he's dating someone who used to be male....

I felt....not affected by it....like....she looks cute and....he seems happy....

"That's okay....she makes you happy and....she seems nice....I'm proud of you pal..." I say smiling

He gasps and his tail wags and asks "you don't hate me for.....dating someone like her?"

I nod and say "it's okay with me....I'm just glad a good friend found someone...."

He Leans back and says with a smile "she served in the military....her experience that changed her....and made her realise....maybe she isn't who she was....she felt this pain in her heart....and when I met her....i helped her....I helped her get through her memory of having the change and her experience in the marines"

I ask thinking of her "why are you telling me this?"

He nods and says "she said that to inform you before meeting you....it's kinda a habit she got from the marines"

He chuckles happily and says "and you know one crazy thing...me and her just.....clink together....I like being with her...and....the idea being with her, with a family.....I'm now just being too enthusiastic.... I can't think too far ahead...."

I hear the cafe bells ring and the door closes behind and I see Jack turn and smile and his tail wags...."here she is"

I look to see what I presume is her and she walks over and smiles at Jack and walks to him...

Figuration (a Legosi X Louis fanfic) AU (OLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें