Movie Time. Part 1.

Peter's POV
Unfortunately this was one of the days I didn't manage to get past the donut shop before Happy arrived.

"Hey Kid! Want to help me get these donuts?" He shouted before I could turn the corner. "I'll drive you to the tower then."

I smiled at him and ran over to grab some donuts off of the employee who was bringing them out to the car. I winced as the boxes pressed against the bruise Flash gave me the other day. Finally got me back I guess.

It should have healed by now though. Then again he hit my arm pretty hard. I'm pretty sure he fractured my wrist a bit too.

I set down the boxes in the backseat before climbing in. It seemed like every day Happy tried to come earlier then the last. It was getting hard to avoid him.

"You don't have to pick me up everyday." I said quietly but just loud enough that he could here. He waved the comment off as if shooing a fly.

"It's not a problem if that's what you're worried about. Oh and I'm supposed to tell you, you got promoted." He said it rather dismissively. As if it was no big deal.

"Really?!" I asked sitting straight up. Which I regretted due to the pain in my side. I guess Flash beat me up more then I thought.

I guess Happy noticed me flinch.

"Hey you ok kid?" He asked. In the mirror I could see him frowning.

"Oh! Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" I said quickly.

"Though you flinched." He said turning his full attention back on the road.

I held in a sigh of relief. He believed me. I think.

After a second of silence I decided to start a bit of conversation.

"So... you said I got promoted?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah. You'll be working with Ms. Fowler when you come to the tower now."

I smiled. Ms. Fowler? Working with her instead of a bunch of college students who treated him like a kindergartener. Heck yeah!

Oh my word. I almost couldn't believe what was happening!

When we got to the tower Happy took the donuts up to the desk. Maybe he was suspicious of me. He gave me a box of donuts and sent me off. I had to grab a new security card before I went to the elevator.

I wonder if—

"Good morning, Friday!" I said as the elevator already started to rise.

"Good morning Mr. Parker." Friday's voice came up over a speaker.

I smiled. I could cross talking to Friday off my internship bucket list.

I started towards the lab.

"Hello Peter!" Ms. Fowler greeted me. "Did you bring your project?"

"You mean I can work on her again?!" I asked. Ms. Fowler looked up from some papers she was looking at.

"If by 'her' you mean your AI then of course! But I am gonna need you to go fetch some paper work and a coffee for me first." She said smiling as she looked back at the papers.

"Of course! French Vanilla right?"

"Yep! Friday will light up the floor for you."

I smiled. This was gonna be great.

Clint's POV
Oh I was gonna crash Loki's little movie night that's for sure.

I crawled through the vents until I reached Thor and Loki's floor. I was a little surprised to see Natasha in the living room.

"Hey Nat! Whatca doing?" I asked dropping out of the vent.

"I swear if you got imposter you'd have a hay day using the vents." She chuckled. "I'm helping Loki set up the movie night."

"He better not think I'm gonna just stay up on my floor knowing Peter's here." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Of course not. You're invited. You just have to act like it's unplanned. Like you had no idea Loki was bringing him or that there was a movie going to be played. In fact... just pretend like he pranked you or you were about to prank him." She said.

"No problem!" I said with a wink. She frowned a bit. "What's wrong? Worried I'll give us away?"

"No... you've just been odd lately. Spider-Man didn't do anything to you, right?"

"No. Only saved my life."

"Okay... then what secret are you trying to keep?"

"Secret?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"That act can work on other people, maybe fool Tony or Fury but not me." She said her voice was low. "I know you too well."

I sighed.

"So you are keeping a secret then? It's about Spider-Man isn't it? Did he really do something? You walk out whenever he's brought up."

"Friday? Evacuate this part of the tower for two minutes, please."

"What?!"

"Only Tony Stark can do that Robin Hood."

"Why do you need Friday to leave?"

"Override code 16-18-20-62."

"Override completed."

A beep went off assuring us she left.

"How'd you get a override code?" She asked looking impressed.

"It's Tony. I just thought, hey, some science joke might work." I shrugged. She raised her eyebrows.

"Look up periodic table words and you'll get it soon enough."

She laughed again before turning some what serious. Her eyes telling me she was waiting for an answer.

"Spider-Man didn't do anything to me. It's just— Nat he seemed young."

"Yeah we came to the conclusion he was most likely in his 20's or early 30's."

"No I mean like, voice crack, doesn't have a driver's permit, hasn't had a drink yet, young."

"Are— are you sure?" She looked shocked. No more then shocked. She looked mortified. I nodded.

"But! His entire schedule! We thought he had a day job! Like a teacher or- or maybe he was college student!" She was pacing now.

"Take away the 'collage' part and I think you got it right."

"You think he's a high schooler?!"

"Most likely."

"Oh my word. Just how young then?! Freshman? Senior?"

"I don't know, Nat."

"We can't fight a teenager!" She stopped pacing. "Tony shot a teenager!"

I had forgotten about that. But Nat was right. If Tony found out the age of this guy— oh my word that'd be chaos.

A beep went off again alerting us we no longer had total privacy. Nat was still frowning.

"I guess we'll talk about this later." She said right before Loki entered the room. He had a few boxes of candy.

"Well hello." He said.

"Hey." I replied before turning back to Natasha.

'Later.' I mouthed. She nodded. Now to set up Movie Night.

A/N
Hey!

What do you think about Natasha finding out what's going on?

And more importantly, are you ready for part two?!

Also what was the last movie you guys watched? I watched Soul last.

Web you in the next chapter!

(P.S If you want to know what Clint meant by "science joke" when it came to the override code go back to the top over the chapter and look at the picture I put there. Remember to read the numbers above of the letters!)