"Shoot."

Peter's POV
"Well that was rude." I said shooting another web.

He shot another blast. My web fell again. I quickly shot out five different webs managing to keep one long enough to make it to a building.

"Please. Just save both of us some time." He said, his mask retreating.

"Okaaaay. Gotta admit, I thought your suit was on auto pilot and you were at the tower or something." I said, shocked.

I quickly turned and tried to swing away. It was hard to keep up with him blasting my webs the second I made them. Then I got an idea.

I smiled and shot a web to my right but let it go and shot another to the left. I pulled myself towards the web to gain the momentum. Just like I planned, he shot the first web. Then in a quick move he tried to shoot the one that had landed. He missed. Unfortunately.

I took the turn left only to feel something insanely hot brush my arm. I finished my way around the building and landed with a thud. I growled not wanting to scream. I clutched my arm. The blast had hit just below my shoulder. I heard the sound of thrusters get close then dim.

"Shoot. I'm sorry I didn't—"

I didn't hear the rest because I shot another web (with my good arm) and took off.

(Time Skip!!!!!)

I jumped through my bedroom window and let it close with a thud.

"Peter? Is that you?" I heard May ask.

"Yeah May! It's me!" I yelled not wanting her to call the cops or something.

"Did you come through the window?!" She asked I could hear her footsteps getting closer.

"The door was locked!" I said panicking.

"Peter you could have texted me!"

"My phone was dead!" I said trying to come up with every excuse.

The doorknob twisted.

"No May! Don't—"

She opened the door. Her eyes widened.

"I can explain!"

"Peter..."

"It's not what it looks like!"

"You're Spider-Man?" She asked, disbelief was hanging in her words.

"Okay maybe it is what it looks like..." I hung my head. She knew.

"Peter... I- I don't know what to say." She was still standing there in shock. "You're hurt..." she said, her eyes shifting to my arm.

She came closer and reached towards the wound. Her fingers brushed it just the slightest bit and I flinched. It hurt like heck.

"C'mon. I'll clean that up." She said motioning for him to follow her to the living room. "We'll discuss the rest of this later."

I followed her and sat down on the couch. She went to the bathroom and came back with first aid. After a whole lot of flinching, concerned looks and muttering later she had warped my arm in a cloth.