"Give Me My Phone!"

Nat's POV
I had held off telling Tony to hack the kid's number. But I'm pretty sure they suspect something, or well Clint does at least.

Every time I got my phone out, Clint not so subtlety comes closer and leans over my shoulder. The others noticed Clint's behavior, which is the only reason why they know something is up. But he is the worst at keeping secrets, so if he had the kid's number he'd know who we were in two days.

I looked around for Clint then pulled out my phone.

***

Kim Possibly
Hey kid.
You ever get a hold of pain meds?

?
Yeah.

Also your still texting me?
I'm honored.

Kim Possibly
You should be.
She never texts me. ☹️

***

Peter's POV
I was honestly surprised when the number— Kim Possibly, texted me. More over she wanted to know if I had got treated? But I was not expecting her last text.

***

Peter
Uhhh. Kim?

Kim Possibly
Nope! Her super cool friend 😎

Peter
How'd you get her phone

Kim Possibly
I walked by her, noticed she was on her phone, shouted "YEET!" And grabbed her phone and ran for my life.

Also love the nickname you gave her.

Peter
Thanks.
Also you actually did that?!

Kim Possibly
Yep. 😎

Peter
Cool.

Kim Possibly
Shoot, she's coming.

*shoot

...

I'll ask later.

Peter
How?

***

Nat's POV
"CLINT, GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE OR YOUR A DEAD BIRD." I yelled into the vents. "I'm coming in!" I yelled opening the vent which was still loose. I crawled in after him.

Oh my word. If he was texting the kid I'm gonna kill him.

"Please, Nat. Just don't leave his dead body up there." I heard Tony say. He must've shouted into the vents from his lab.

"YEET!" Clint yelled from somewhere farther off. I crawled faster and turned the corner just in time to see him hop out of the vents. I made my way to the opening and dropped down in the kitchen. Seeing my phone on the floor I quickly snatched it up.

I opened the texts app.

"CLINT YOU BETTER RUN AND HOPE I DON'T FIND YOU!"

Peter's POV

***

Peter
Umm. I'm a bit worried rn 😕