Hey Spider-Man

Peter's POV
My body seemed to wake up by itself the next day. I after I got dressed, I went to the kitchen to find a note from May.

I won't be home for movie night because of work. Maybe see if you can hang out at the Leeds house?
Love, May.

I was of course disappointed that May wouldn't be home but that left me with a whole day for Spider-Manning. I heard my phone go off. I looked at it to see I had a lot of messages from the group chat. I checked it as I walked out the door.

***

FeFe
Hello?

Kim Possibly
Kid? You ok?

Merida
Maybe he got detention and grounded

Kim Possibly
Maybe

FeFe
I want to know what the path of the bubble gum is.

Peter
The path of the bubble gum is a sacred tradition

FeFe
Kid! You're back.

Peter
Ewww

Punctuation

FeFe
???

Merida
What do you mean by "sacred tradition"

Kim Possibly
Hey kid.

Peter
#1 rule of texting in class

Have bubble gum

Because if you chew bubble gum, and you are caught texting

When the teacher tries to take your phone you can put the gum in their hand

FeFe
You could've put that all in one text.

Also why would you do that?

Peter
So the teacher forgets to take your phone

(A/N please do not text in class! Stay focused!)

Merida
I'm gonna remember that one next time someone tries to take my phone from me in the middle of a meeting.

Peter
You're welcome! UwU

I got to go now! I need to go meet Ned.

FeFe
Okay have fun with Ted, kid.

Merida
Bye!

Kim Possibly
Bye, cinnamon roll

***

I was in an alley now. I changed into my suit. I climbed a building and started to swing.

Tony's POV

"Sir, Spider-Man has been spotted in Queens." Friday announced.

I looked up. I had been working on Dum-E whose arm had fallen off. I quickly patted the bot's head (or what could count as his head) and rushed to the elevator.

"We can't miss him. Call Nat and Clint, get them to the garage. Take me up to the roof so I can take off."

"Sir, may I suggest just bringing Natasha or going alone? It might be best to have Clint come in later once I analyze Spider-Man's appearances for any patterns."

I thought for a moment.

"Relay that to Nat and Clint and see what they think." I told the AI as I stepped out of the elevator.

"Tony I think her suggestion is valid." Natasha's voice came over a speaker, not a minute later.

"I agree! It would be nice to have full plan if I need to use arrows." Clint's voice said. They must of asked Fri to call me.

"Okay." I said, already suiting up. A minute later I took off.

(Time Skip)

Peter's POV
I was swinging when I heard what sounded like a rocket behind me.

"Hey Spider-Man."

I would've jumped if I had been on the ground. Instead I swung around a light post and on to a rooftop. I whipped around.

Tony. Stark.

The Tony Stark. In his Iron Man gear. Right in front of me!

"Um. I don't believe we've met." He said, landing on the building. "But of course, you know who I am."

"You're— Tony Stark." I said.

Why was he here? He knew of me? Of course he does idiot. He said you're name! Well, you're super hero name away. You're childhood idol is right in front of you!

"So what are you doing here in Queens?" I ask, trying to sound annoyed. It sounded more shocked then annoyed.

"Looking for you." He said. My heart skipped a beat.

A/N
Ahahahaha. Cliffhanger.