Brooklyn

(Just a quick note that Pietro's POV will be set back to when he stole a phone to get Peter's number. I will added a note where it jumps to where we left off.)

Pietro's POV
"I'm gonna steal Tony's phone." I announced, standing up on a the couch.

"What? Why?" Wanda asked looking up from her book. First time she had done that since she picked it up. She didn't even look up from her book to eat breakfast.

"They're up to something. Natasha has been smiling. Well... not that she never ever smiled before, but she's never smiled this much!" I said quickly. She sighed.

"Fine. Go." She said, returning to her book. She looked up again. She must've sensed I hadn't left. I gave her puppy dog eyes.

"Can you help me?" I asked.

"Ugh. Okay." She gave me a small smile.

"Yay!" I shouted and ran into the elevator. I jumped up and down as I waited for Wanda. She was taking her time. "C'mon! Hurry!"

"Fri? Please take us to Tony's lab." She said calmly when the doors closed.

"Of course Witchy." Friday replied. She rolled her eyes at the nickname Tony put in his system.

We soon made it to the floor Tony was on. I ran out of the elevator as soon as I could and headed for the lab. I jumped in place again until Wanda finally came. We both peaked into his lab.

I scanned the room for his phone. It was on the desk he was working at. Loud music was blasting in the room.

"Knock something over. Go for something near Dum-E. That'll seem less random." I said, not having to worry over Tony hearing me. She nodded and lifted her hands.

I jumped up and down as she tipped over a few boxes of spare parts. Tony looked up.

"Friday! Cut the tunes!" He yelled and the music stopped. "What did I tell you about grabbing things?" He scolded the robot who 'looked' between Tony and the mess. He hopped a bit and Tony shook his head.

That was just what I needed. I ran towards his phone and grabbed it. I made it out of the room and I looked at the texts. A group chat called "Peter's Friends"? Who is Peter? I memorized the number labeled as Peter and ran back inside, placing the phone back in its spot.

"Got it!" I told Wanda as I ran out of the room and to the elevator. She followed. We went back to our floor and I rushed for my phone.

"Now, let's see who this 'Peter' is."

(Back to where we left off. Or well.. after. It's lunch.)

Peter's POV
The morning had been one of the most amazing mornings I've ever had! It was cool to just see all the gadgets even if I didn't get to work on anything. I made my way to the cafeteria. I was told my Intern Pass would get me a lunch there.

After grabbing some lunch, which was pasta today, (I also made a mental note they only did this on Saturdays) I decided I'd eat in the courtyard. After finding a spot to sit I took out my phone and went to the group chat.

***

(Peter added Dash and Violet to the chat)