Movie Time. Part 2.

Peter's POV
"Hey Peter. You're shifts done." Ms. Fowler said softly, trying not to make me mess up Karen.

Time to go home? Already. I checked the clock.

3:01 PM.

The day went by faster then I thought. Then again, didn't all good days seem to go by fast? The only slow days seemed to be the most boring.

Why is it when you're enjoying yourself you lose track of time and on boring days you just sit at a desk or somewhere for six plus hours and it feels like a year.

There's probably a psychological reason to that. Or maybe it's the adrenaline you get from those good days that make them go by so fast.

Jeez. That must've been a fourth wall break. Since when do I think like that?

(A/N yeah I don't know why I went deep right there jeez I need to slow down. Sorry about the fourth wall break.. wait. Hey)

"Did you—" I started to ask. Some part of me thought better of it.

"Did I what?" She asked.

"Never mind! I thought I heard something. Must've been someone in the halls." I smiled at her.

(Wade get out of my story go find a spideypool. No.)

"I'm gonna go now!" I said in a probably too high voice. I grabbed my things.

(I'm a Michelle and Peter shipper sorry GASP!)

"Bye, Ms. Fowler!" What the heck was that voice?

"Bye, Peter!"

(*sound of a frying pan hitting someone's head* *sound of a body being dragged away* frying pans! Who knew right? *sound of a frying pan hitting someone in the head again* ouch...)

Okay, well that was strange. At least they seemed to be gone.

"Oof." I said as I walked into someone. Green clothes—

"Mr. Loki? Um hi!"

"Hello Peter." He said. His voice was clam. "Working up here again?"

"You remem— yeah. I got a promotion."

"Well that's good!"

I blinked. He— remembered my name? I smiled. I thought he had just taken the picture of me and him together on his phone to humor me. Maybe not.

"You going home?" He asked, eyeing my bag.

"Well maybe not directly. My aunt is still at work and she works late today."

He hummed.

"Would you like to join me for a movie then? If you're not planning on going anywhere specifically and not in a hurry to get home."

"I- umm... what about the other avengers? Will I even be allowed up there?" I asked. The only two people I was really worried about running into was Mr. Stark and Hawkeye.

What if Hawkeye recognized his voice? What if Mr. Stark had Friday analyze something that would give his identity away. Wait no. That last one didn't make sense. I would have been caught already. Unless this was a trap.