Meeting Mr. Loki

Peter's POV (this is two days after last chapter)
"Hey Ms. Fowler!" I said running up to her. She was walking towards the elevator and she turned to look at me.

"Hey Pete! Good to see you're early. I have a surprise." She smiled before we both entered the elevator.

"A surprise? What?" I asked, my curiosity kicking in.

"You'll see."

We went one level higher then I was allowed to go.

"Umm. Ms. Fowler? I'm not supposed to be on this level... Ms. Fowler??" I whispered loudly as she walked out of the elevator.

"Well are you coming? The door won't stay open forever."

I ran after her. This was amazing. I looked at her face and saw a small smile. Which only made me smile more. We walked up to a door with a gold plate next to it (apparently this was room 305) and she swiped her card on a reader next to the knob.

We walked inside.

I couldn't help but stare at the blueprints that lined the walls. There was a desk with three different monitors on it against one wall. There was also a smaller desk that looked like it was rolled in. A box of tools underneath it.

"Peter, you're going to be working with me all day, today. Okay?" She said gliding me over to the smaller desk.

"Oh! Thanks! Thank you so much!" I said my eyes darted to the boxes and boxes of parts in the corner.

"No problem. I wanted you to have a day were you can work on whatever you want. Use whatever you need and if you need something that isn't here tell me and I'll have Friday send someone up with it. Okay? Oh and lunch is on my." She said walking over to her desk.

"Um. Okay! And thanks again!" I said walking over to the parts.

So. Many. Parts.

I set down my backpack. Maybe I could work on some Spider-Man tech. Would that be too risky? Maybe I should text Ned.

***

Peter
Hey Ned.

(Picture of set out on a desk.)

What can I build with this?

Ned
WoW!!!!

That's a lot of parts!!

Did you just dump them on the table or pick them strategically?

Peter
Um.....

I just kinda grabbed a armload.

Ned
Do you have a computer?

Peter
No...

Maybe I could make one!

Ned
Okay because I was thinking, maybe we could upgrade your suit.

Peter
Why would I need a computer then?

Ned
To help update your mask of course!

Peter
Still not seeing why I would need a computer.

Ned
Computer, laptop whatever.