For People Who Need Faith in Humanity: an A/N

Sharing because I know some people need faith in humanity.

PLEASE READ: I'm sharing this for anyone who needs faith in humanity:

As most/some of you already know, my house burnt down Monday morning. Total loss.

My play director (now referred to as J), came to my house as soon as my mom called him. He was 100% ready to run into our burning house and pull me and my siblings out of the fire. Later took me and family to Waffle House. Paid for us as well.

Our friend's mom (related to J), came over that night as well. She helped my younger sisters through meltdowns, and took us to over to her home so we could spend the night.

My mom's employers, my dad's employers, and my employers, have been super understanding. Mine haven't charged anyone in my family for food since it happened.

I'll mention it again, one family that comes into the restaurant gave my family some money. Learnt from my co-worker that they even checked in with her to see if I was okay.

One of my customers tipped me. $100. I have no idea what to do.

We have at least two totes of clothes per a person from donations. One of my coworkers even got me a Harry Potter shirt because they knew I was into that.

Guys... there's still hope.

I just wanted to let you know. <3