Fast, werid and... donuts?

(Time has skipped forward. Last chapter it was around 4 AM Tuesday morning. It's Saturday now.)

Peter's POV
"Peter! Wake up! You're going to be late!" May called from the kitchen. I groaned a picked up my phone, which was on a buzzfeed tap tilted 'Which Avenger are You?'. I check the time, 8 AM on a Saturday?

"May. It's a Saturday!" I groaned letting my head fall back on the pillow. She knew I had spent the night Spider-Manning.

"Does the word internship ring the bell?" She asked. I shot up. This was my first day! May had told me it was okay to not go after my run in with Iron Man as Spider-Man but I insisted. Plus it would be suspicious if I quit before I started.

I quickly did my morning routine and I had enough to sit and have breakfast with May.

"So what does that paper say again?" May questioned trying to peer at the paper I had next to me.

"It says I'm supposed to meet someone named..." I looked down at the paper, "Happy? He's supposed to pick me up from a near by restaurant. I guess someone there wants takeout?"

"Happy? That can't be his name!" May exclaimed. I handed her the paper and she took a look before laughing. "Guess someone's parents were optimistic!"

"I wonder if he'll actually be happy." I chuckled. I finished up and said goodbye before heading out the door. Just then my phone went off. I picked it up. An unknown number?

***

?
Hello?

Peter
Who is this?

??
Brother!!!

Peter
??

?
Is your name Peter?

Peter
Do I know you?

?
Nope!

??
Please excuse my brother. We didn't mean to disturb you. We were just curious as to who t he others were texting.

Peter
Others?

Ohhh.

Do you mean Kim Possibly and Merida and FeFe? Also Mr. Science and Knives.

?
Lol!

He gave them nicknames!

Can we keep him?

??
Brother no!

?
Brother yes!

??
BROTHER NO!!

?
YES!!

??
NO!!

Peter
Yes!!! Except I think my aunt would have a bit of a problem with that.

?
You live with your aunt?

Peter
My parents died when I was young.

??
Sorry for your loss.