"WHY IS IT PURPLE?!"

Tony's POV
"Tony. You're presents is requested down stairs. I am told if you go, you will not be disappointed." Friday said suddenly, cutting the music. I looked up from the tech I was working on— a gift of sorts —confused.

"Who sent the message?" I asked shoving the tech into a hidden spot.

"Ms. Fowler down stairs. She said It's about the boy you asked her to keep an eye on."

That teenager kid?

"Is he in the building?"

"No. He left 15 minutes ago."

"Huh." I said, wiping my oiled hands on a rag. If the kid's not here it might be worth checking out. I started for the elevator.

A minute later I was on the right level. I walked over to the room where Ms. Fowler worked.

"I was told I needed to see something? What is it?" I asked. Ms. Fowler turned around in her chair.

"You won't believe it!" She exclaimed. "Friday? Can you pull up the footage from this room. Go back about... an hour and a half."

I was about to ask her what she was showing me when a feed popped on her computer. I walked closer.

"Hello?"

The voice had come from her computer. 'That must be Peter.'

"Peter. Who are you..."

"Hello Peter."

The last voice was different. But there was no one in the room.

"Oh hi Ms. Fowler! Say hi to Ms. Fowler!"

"Hello Ms. Fowler."

"Hi?"

"Now tell me your name."

"I am prototype number 1."

"Oops! Forgot to program a name. Also need to fix that voice."

"Peter... what is this?"

That was exactly what I was wondering.

"An AI, like Friday. Just the base of one though. I thought, well I'm up here, I have the materials, go big or go home right?"

An AI? Really? If that kid could pull that off... he was smarter then I thought.

"Okay prototype number 1. Say... supercalifragilisticexpialidocious."

I laughed.

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious."

The voice now had the accent of a British woman.

"Okay. Wrong accent." After a minute he said "try again."

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious."

The voice still sounded woman, but this time it had an Italian accent.

"Perfect."

Ms. Fowler cut the fed. I couldn't believe it. The kid had made an AI? Maybe he could help me work out the kinks on the new tech...

"Isn't it just amazing, Mr. Stark? I felt like I just had to show you. Peter is truly amazing." Ms. Fowler talked quickly, as if it was her own son that had created such a complex thing.

"Peter will be your personal assistant from now on. I have no doubt under your supervision he will excel at his talents." I said, still trying to wrap my head around the fact that a kid knew how to program a AI.