Chapter 6

Kaira's POV

I woke up the next morning with a sound of my alarm. I looked at my digital clock and it was showing 7AM. I got ready in my casuals, went downstairs and had my breakfast with nani as usual. And then my phone rang with an unknown number, I picked it up. 

"Hello??" I spoke. 

"Hi Kaira, Andrew here. I'm waiting outside for you." He said from the other side. 

"Oh hi Andrew, I'll be out in a minute." I told him and hung up. 

I quickly bid bye to nani. I took all my necessary stuff and went out. I saw Andrew waiting for me leaning against the car door, and his hands in his pocket. He was wearing a light pink color shirt sleeves were rolled up till his elbow and tucked into his dark blue jeans, with brown belt and Aldo Eowoalian casual shoes. And he was wearing a watch on his left hand and not to mention his Ray-Ban Aviator sunglasses. God, he is just so charming. And I also saw some female neighbors admiring his looks and I didn't feel good about that for some reason. But he wasn't noticing anyone, he was looking down on his phone, when he noticed me he took his glasses off and looked at me. I quickly went to him and he opened the passenger door for me, I got inside and smiled. He came around and sat in the driver seat, and started the engine. The ride was silent, none of us speaking. And then suddenly a thought struck me. 

"Andrew, how did you get my... num... number??" I asked curiously, although I could take a guess. But I still wanted to know cause I didn't remember giving my number to him. He smiled and looked at me before turning his gaze back on the road. 

"I asked Rohit for it and he gave me your number. I totally forgot to ask you directly yesterday in a hurry." He told me. 

"Oh." All I could say. The rest of the ride went in silent. 

We soon reached the venue, and I got outside. Andrew soon followed. We stood there for a second, an awkward silence between us. 

"I should go, there must be a lot of work inside." I bid him bye and he just waved his hands.

I quickly went to Raina's room, she was sitting on the bed with her mess scattered and she greeted me with her teasing smile. 

"Stop smiling Raina, nothing happened like you are thinking." I told her before she starts firing her questions.

"What???" she said shockingly. 

"What do you mean 'what'? We just met yesterday Raina, how can you expect something so quick." I asked her.

"No I mean there is such thing as love at first sight. And I think he likes you or at least admires you. Haven't you seen the way he kept looking at you yesterday when we were standing together. As far as I noticed he was awestruck." she said and folded her hands across her chest. I stood there in my thoughts. Is she serious? All the yesterday's events started playing my head.

"I don't think so Raina." I sat on the bed beside her. 

"Okay, you can ask him. Or should I ask on your behalf?" She raised her one eyebrow with a smirk on her face. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Dare you do anything like that." I pointed my finger at her.

"Okay, okay fine. But I really wish he is your prince charming, whom you have been waiting for. And to be frank I like him, he seems like a nice guy. I mean after all he is Rohit's cousin." She winked at me.  

"He seems like a nice guy. But I don't know about my prince charming." I told her. Okay let me tell you guys, I don't know if I mentioned this before or not but I have been waiting for my prince charming. I have never dated any guys or fell for any of them. I wanted to reserve myself only for the one. And that's what I'm doing, let's see where this takes me.