Chapter 16

"And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."

- Paulo Coelho

**************************************************************

Kaira's POV

It was Monday so I had to get back to work. I felt kind of nervous to enter office today. The difference being Andrew, the CEO, now my boyfriend. I didn't want people to think that I trapped him because I was interested in his money. It's the usual shit people throw at you, when you go after a rich person. 

Or I could keep this secret. But knowing Andrew, I don't think he would want to keep it a secret. And if we keep quiet, eventually people will find out sooner or later. But that's a topic for later. 

Right now I'm all dressed up, waiting for Sanaya to come out, so we both can go together. Andrew offered to ride me but I politely denied saying that we don't people finding out and talking behind our backs. Rumors do spread fast. No joke in that. And rumors don't always give you the kind of pleasure, you would want. It always turns out bad at the end. 

Anyways, let's get back to present. 

"Sanaya, if you don't want me to leave you, HURRY UP." This girl takes forever. I don't even know what she does in there. It doesn't take me a lot of time. All I have to do is shower, wear my office outfit with little bit of kohl, mascara and lip gloss. 

"Oh look, who decided to make the grand entrance. Sanaya tell me one thing, who are you trying to impress over there." I gasped in exaggeration. "Don't tell me you got yourself a boyfriend too, or maybe a secret admirer." I nudged her playfully.

"Oh please, I'm not as lucky as you." She huffed. 

We finally locked our apartment and went out, caught a cab and left for office.

We both went straight to our desk to work. 

After about 15 minutes, Andrew came in the office and everybody got up to greet him. His face was masked, emotionless and hard. Andrew glanced in my direction, I mumbled 'good morning' and went back to my work. 

I don't how long I worked but I heard commotions from Andrew's office. Like he was yelling. I glanced at my clock and it was almost lunch time. I wanted to go see what was happening but Sanaya came to me and she looked terrified. 

"What happened?" I ask her.

"He's dangerous when he's mad. I saw Brenda, his PA, walk out of his office, and she was crying. I think he scolded her for something." Sanaya said. "Anyways, are you coming for lunch?" 

"Actually, I will go check on him and see what's wrong. You please carry on. Don't wait for me." She nodded and gave me an assuring smile before leaving for cafeteria.  

I slowly made my way towards his office. I knocked lightly but didn't hear anything. I knocked again but still no answer. I decided to just walk in. 

I was shocked to see the state of his office all messed up. There was broken glass pieces on the floor and chair was flipped over. 

I saw Andrew standing by the window, his hair disheveled like he ran his fingers through them multiple times. His shirt was rolled up, up to his elbow. And he still managed to look handsome. 

I hesitantly walked up to him and he turned around at the exact moment, like he sensed me coming. His eyes were red in anger and he had his hands fisted so hard that his knuckles turned white. I inhaled sharply because Andrew looked about ready to explode on someone. 

He walked over to me and stopped just inches away from me. And I was frozen in my place unable to move as he had me locked in place with his intense gaze.

Andrew wrapped his arms my waist and buried his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent. I sighed in relief. And I saw his body relax under my touch. I rubbed his back slightly to calm him down. 

"Drew, what's wrong?" I asked softly. He sighed and looked at me.

"I got a call from one of my business rivals. He... he said that he's going take me down. And he knows what my weakness is." He took a deep breath before continuing. "And you are my only weakness Kaira. And I'm scared that he will use you to get to me. I don't care about the fact that I might lose in business, but I'm scared of losing you." He cupped my face, putting a loose strand of hair behind my ear and looked into my eyes.

"I know you can handle him. And I'm right here. Nothing will happen. Everything will be alright." I placed my palm on his cheek and he leaned into my touch. 

"Besides, you are not called the arrogant and cold businessman for no reason right." I added and he smiled. "Now get back to work, sir." He narrowed his eyes at me and I started taking steps backward. Just for safety, you never know.

"You know, there is a punishment for that." And within seconds he had me pinned against the wall. 

"What are you going to do?" I put my hands on his chest to keep distance. He smirked.

"I will kiss you like you have never been kissed before." He whispered in my ear. 

"That's more like a romantic thing than a punishment." It was my time to smirk. 

"I will take you right here and right now. So don't tempt me." He kissed my cheek, satisfied that he made me speechless. He moved back a step to observe my reaction. My eyes still wide, mouth agape and I could feel heat rushing up my neck to my cheeks. 

After a couple minutes of me coming over a shock. I glared at him. He just smiled. 

"You wouldn't." I crossed my arms over my chest. 

"I get what I want, so yes I would." I gulped visibly. "I will make you moan my name, and you will be begging for more. And then I...."

"STOP." Andrew threw his head back and laughed, clutching his stomach. I was getting mad at him but his laugh, oh God. It's contagious. And I smile looking at him. He finally stopped laughing. 

"But seriously, I would never do that to you." He came close to me, our nose touching. We stared at each other's eyes for a while. "I would never force you into anything you don't want to do." He then kissed my forehead. I rested my head on his chest and hugged him. 

"Drew, did you have lunch?" I'm definitely getting hungry. 

"No, lets eat together." 

****************************

So how did we like the naughty Andrew? 

Please vote and comment. Motivates a lot. 

Jay 🧡