Chapter 25

After a long time, I finally did update. 

I'd like to thank all my readers, silent and non-silent (LOL😁 ) for all the support.

Thank you for making my story reach 6.4K. 

 Enjoy!!

****************************************************************

Kaira

The car ride was silent but not uncomfortable. Andrew had his left hand on the steering wheel while he intertwined his right hand with my left and placed it on his lap. He would kiss my knuckles every now and then. When I ask him he would just say and I quote, "I like how your hand fits perfectly in mine and I'm admiring it." He is just so sweet. And I'm loving every second of it. 

After 30 minutes of silent car ride, Andrew finally stopped the car. The place was a bit far from the city but I didn't mind as long as Andrew was with me. He got out of the car and came to my side to open the door. He extended his hand which I gladly took. 

I saw the area was sort of deserted, in the middle of the forest. Andrew took my hand and led me through. 

"Drew, where are we going? This place looks scary." I said looking around into the dark, with only the light that's coming from the stars and the moon above. 

"Shh, my love. You'll find out. I'm here with you." Andrew tried to calm me down.

I silently followed him without asking further questions. 

After few minutes of walking, we finally reached our destination. We reached a modern style cottage, which was lit with lights.

It was beautifully decorated. There was a path made with flower pedals and candles on either sides leading up to the open area. And there was a table set up with two, surrounded by white drapes. The table had a candle in the middle to make the atmosphere more romantic. 

I had a big smile on my face while taking in the surrounding. It was perfect. I glanced at Andrew and saw that he was looking at me the whole time gauging my reaction.

"I love this Drew. Its beautiful. Thank you." I went on my toes to kiss his cheek. His smile was contagious. The happiness was reflecting off his face like a diamond under a sunlight. 

"I would do everything just to see that smile on your face. Your smile can take away all my stress and tiredness. You are my happiness." He stated.

Andrew pulled out a chair for me at the table. I was enjoying this moment with him under the stars and the moonlight. It was more than what I could've asked for. Much better than the expensive restaurant that he took me to before. Not that I'm complaining but this could be compared to nothing. Its the best.

The waiters came with our food. They were my favorite dishes, including Indian. I'm sure Andrew has done this too. This is the best surprise. I was astonished by his efforts to make this perfect. 

"Andrew, how did you..." I was speechless.

"I had few friends help me out." He winked. I wonder whom he talked to. Maybe a topic for another time. I will definitely ask him.

We had our dinner silently, but it was comfortable. He fed be a few spoons at the beginning and I had to feed him too, otherwise he would've made me eat the whole plate. 

When we were done having dinner Andrew took me by the lake and we were walking hand in hand. After a long comfortable silence, I initiated a conversation.

"Drew, wanna play 20 questions." I asked. 

"Okay, you first." He said.

"Okay. Umm Favorite color?"