Chapter 21

Kaira's POV

After Drew left for office, I was sitting in the living room couch, working from home. It was strict orders from my dear boyfriend. He also placed like ten guards at the main door and nobody was allowed in until they have HIS permission. I couldn't argue with him on that, not that I didn't try. But I just couldn't win against him. I mean not exactly ten guards, I was exaggerating, there were only four but I still felt like there were two extras there. I sighed, can't win an argument with a arrogant billionaire. 

As far as working from home is concerned, honestly I was okay. As long as I'm not sitting, bored out of my mind. I didn't exactly have to be present in office to do work. 

I worked through most of my things and by the time I was done, it was 3 o'clock. I even forgot to have my lunch as I was really busy working. I didn't know the time passed. Well I better eat something, otherwise Drew will throw a fit. 

I quickly cooked some noodles and ate them. By the time I was done, my phone rang and Drew's name popped on my screen. A smile made its way on my face. I picked it up within few rings.

"Hey baby." He greeted. I grinned. 

"Hi handsome." I can use endearments too. 

"Wow, my feisty little minx. You are learning." I could feel him smirking. 

"Well, what can I say, I have a really hot and sexy teacher." It's always easy with Andrew. 

"When I come home, I can show you what else this hot and sexy teacher can do, baby-girl." He spoke seductively. 

"Oh, I'll be waiting. Anyways, when are you coming home?" I asked him.

"Eager now are we." I smiled at his teasing's. 

"Drew, I'm bored. And I have done all my work. I just don't know what else to do." 

"I know baby. Don't worry, I'll come home in about an hour. I have this important file I need to finish checking. Until then watch something on TV." 

"Don't pout like that baby girl. I will kiss you when I get home. I know you miss my kisses." He knows me too well.

I do miss his kisses. His smile. I miss his funny remarks. His teasing. I miss him. But I wanted to tease him this time. 

"Who said I miss you. I'm just bored that's why." I shrugged my shoulder. 

"Oh really. Playing the innocent card now. I will see about that when I get home, baby." I bit my lower lip to stop myself from laughing. 

"Why don't you come home first and then we will see who the boss is." I challenged. 

"You are on baby-girl. I'll see you soon." And with that we hung up. 

Maybe I should talk to Andrew about coming to office to work, at least. I don't want to stay at home like this. Yeah, I think I will talk to him.

I lied on the sofa, thinking about Andrew, when sleep consumed me.

----------------

Same Day

Andrew's POV

After talking to Kaira, my baby girl, I decided to finish off my work, so that I can go meet her and embrace her in my arms. I like the feeling of having her in my arms. I feel surreal. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. She is my everything. My world. 

I came to reality when my cabin door opened with a bang. We all know who that is. 

"Hi Colby." I spoke first. I know, shocking.