Chapter 15

Hey Guys,

I just had my exam today. And since I finished my exam early, I though I might give you guys an update. So here you are!

Enjoy!

*********************************

Kaira's POV

After our little cute fight moment, Andrew made breakfast for both of us. And let me tell you, it was the best breakfast I've ever had. I have to give credit for that. Even though he was the richest businessman and a CEO, he knows how to cook. 

He made pancakes for me with banana and chocolate syrup. It was delicious. I ate all pancakes and when I was done, there was syrup left on the plate and I smirked evilly when an idea popped in my head. 

I took the syrup on my fingers and slowly made my way to where Andrew was cleaning the kitchen. I went behind him quietly so he wouldn't know and I slid my chocolate covered fingers on his cheek. It shocked him at first and once he figured out what I did, he glared at me and then narrowed his eyes. And I knew that look, so I ran out of the kitchen with him trailing behind me. 

But unfortunately he was fast and caught me off guard. And what he did next shocked me. He rubbed his chocolate stained cheeks on my cheeks, leaving chocolate on it. He hit his arm playfully and we both laughed after realizing how childish that was. 

Andrew was now taking me back to my apartment and the ride was silent, with me peaking outside the window and Andrew driving while his other hand was intertwined with mine. Even though it was silent, it was comfortable. 

We finally reached our apartment and I didn't make an attempt to move out of the car. I finally sighed loudly and turned to Andrew. 

"I'll see you tomorrow then at the office." I went near him and kissed his cheek. He sighed disappointed. 

"Yeah." He was not looking at me which upset me a bit. But I knew what was wrong with him. 

"Drew, please don't be upset. I know this is hard, but I'm right here. I'm not leaving you, am I?" And he snapped his head in my direction. He looked pissed. 

"Don't even think about leaving me, do you understand." He spoke angrily. 

"I would never. It hurts me as much as it hurts you." I whispered. He eyes softened.

"You know I'm thinking that I can just send that roommate of yours back and then you can finally be with me." He spoke and I chuckled at his desperateness. 

"I know you would do that but I need her for the project." 

"No you don't. I know you can handle all the work. And I'm always here if you need me. Plus I can always hire more people for the work. I believe she is needed back at Mr. Gupta's office." 

"Drew." I warned him. He just shrugged. "I'll see you tomorrow." I pecked his lips this time and got out of the car, waving by to him.

I looked back once I got into the building and he was there to make sure I was safe. I smiled at him and he finally left. 

I went inside the apartment to see Sanaya sprawled on the couch watching TV and eating snacks. I went and sat beside her. 

"Hey, you're back. So tell me everything." She nudged me playfully. I smiled at her. 

"There's nothing to tell." I told her and grabbed a water bottle that was on the table. 

"Oh c'mon, don't give me that shit. I know you must have done the deed." I chocked on the water I was drinking. She laughed at me and I glared at her. 

"Nothing like that happened. So stop over thinking." She just rolled her eyes like she didn't believe a word I said. And I hit her arm. 

"Ouch, that hurts women. Did he teach you how to spank too." I was confused at first and then my eyes were wide as basketball when I realized the double meaning behind her words. She needs to stop watching movies. If you know what I mean. 

"You're unbelievable. We just had a nice dinner and we slept because we were tired. Okay." I told her. 

"Sure, whatever makes you sleep at night." I shake my head at her. Thankfully she didn't push me any further and turned her attention to the TV. 

We were watching 'Captain Marvel,' when my phone went off. I checked the caller ID and instantly smiled. Sanaya noticed and smirked in my way. I just rolled my eyes and went to balcony to answer the phone. 

"Hi baby. How are you doing?" I heard his voice. I smiled at his concern. Even though he dropped just couple hours ago. 

"Drew, we just met few hours ago. Nothing has changed." I told him.

"I know but I already miss you. Please come back." And I can literally see him pouting. I chuckled.

"You know I would but I can't leave her alone. I will see you in the office everyday. And if it makes you feel better, I will come over there on Fridays to stay and spend the weekend with Sanaya." I tried to reason. He sighed. 

"Yeah, alright. I can steal a few moments in the office." I gaped. 

"Drew, you wouldn't. Stop acting like a baby." I whined. 

"Oh try me princess." I'm sure he has that stupid smirk plastered on his face. 

We talked some more before he had to go do some of his leftover office work. We said our bye and hung the phone. I went back to where Sanaya was sitting and when I looked at the clock, it was time for lunch. I didn't realized I talked to him for that long. 

I went to the kitchen to make sandwiches for the both of us. After making lunch, I went back to the living room. We watched movies for the rest of the afternoon and evening, until it was time for dinner. 

I cooked noodles and to be honest I wasn't that hungry, since I had my cheese sandwich at lunch. We finally watched more movies. 

I finally excused myself and went to my room to talk to Raina and nani. I haven't talked to Raina in a while, if I don't call, she is going to kill me. 

I talked to nani first and updated her on with everything that's going on. 

I called Raina next and talked to her. It was almost 2AM in the morning for me when I finished her call. We talked for about 3 hours. I know that's long but even after that we had so much to discuss, but I excused myself cause I was tired with the day.

I texted Andrew goodnight and finally felt myself succumb into darkness. 

Please Vote and comment, if you like the story. 

Until next time :)