Chapter 14

Hello Lovelies, here is another chapter.. 

Also just a quick change, the gap between Andrew and Kaira meeting again is now 6 months instead of 3 months.

 Enjoy. 😁

************************

Andrew's POV

I woke up by the ringing of my phone. It was my best friend Colby. I quietly left my bed after kissing my sleeping beauty. I went to the balcony and picked his phone.

"This better be important Colby." I said coldly. 

"Well, hello to you too." He beamed. 

"What do you want?" I said impatiently. I just wanted to finish this call and go to my angel. But my so called best friend loves to test my patience. 

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." 

"Colby." I warned.

"Okay okay chill, dude. I just called to inform you that we have a business party to attend to tomorrow. So be ready." Argghh. Not another party. 

"Fine, I'll be there by 8. I need to go now. Bye." I was just about to hang the phone, when I heard him scream like a little girl.

"What the hell? Did you just say bye to me. Well that's a first. So, how's Kaira?" And I could literally see that idiot smirking. Wait, what the...

"How did you know?" Clearly surprised by my own tone. 

"Well, first of all you never say bye to me ever. And secondly, you haven't gotten angry or yelled at me. There is only one valid reason for this. Kaira." I rolled my eyes at how stupid I acted right now and smiled at the mention of her name. It's funny how just her name always brings a smile on my face. I looked back at my bed to see her still sleeping peacefully. My Kaira. 

"Dude, stop staring at her. You're creepy." Colby spoke again bringing me back to reality. 

"What the hell? Shut up. You're the one creeping me out right now." 

"I know you too well. But jokes apart, I'm happy for you buddy." No matter how much this guy annoys me but he has always been there for me. He had stood by my side when I came back from India too. When I was broken. He knows everything. 

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Holy guacamole. Did you just say thanks. Oh my God, someone please help me out here, I'm going to faint." There we go again. Drama queen. 

"Are you done." I rolled my eyes. 

"No, but I know you're getting impatient, so I'll let you be." And we hung up. 

I then made my way back to my bed and took my baby in my arms again. And just closed my eyes. 

Kaira's POV

I woke up when I felt weight on myself. I slowly opened my eyes to take in the surroundings. And all the memories of yesterday came rushing back, I smiled remembering. 

I looked to my side to see Andrew, my Drew, sleeping. His one hand was wrapped around my waist and he was sleeping on his stomach. Our legs were entangled with each other. 

I looked at him, sleeping so peacefully like a little baby. His hair a somewhat disheveled and some falling on his forehead making him look cute. Right now I just had the urge to run my hand in his hair, which I did. They felt so soft against my fingertips. I slowly then moved my hands to caress his cheekbones and his jaws, at the same time staring intently at him.