Chapter 13

Kaira's POV

I was so happy today. I never knew someone could love me like this. I was just in another world, completely lost. I didn't know what I felt for him was love or not, but I definitely like him, a lot. And maybe also slowly falling for him. I'm not going to stop myself or my feelings anymore like I did before. 

We stood in each other's arms for I don't know how long. We slowly broke the hug but still in each other's arms. And I looked up into his eyes, which were so intense I couldn't look away. 

"I think I should go now. Sanaya must be waiting for me." I spoke to break the silence. Andrew groaned, clearly showing his disappointment.

"See, what things you make me do. But can't you stay tonight. You are my girlfriend now, so nobody can stop you from doing anything. In fact, I was thinking more like a live-in relationship." Andrew winked. I smiled and felt really shy. He is so blunt in everything. But inside there was nothing else I wanted then to be with him every second of my life. 

"I don't know. And plus I don't have my clothes for tomorrow." I spoke the obvious. 

"That can be arranged. After all, if you forgot, let me remind you who I am. I'm a businessman, I can get things done with a snap of my fingers. So this is nothing. And to tell you the truth... Actually come with me." Andrew took hold of my hand and led me inside. 

Soon we entered a bedroom with a king sized bed in the middle, and on the right side of the bed, there were big French windows, outlooking the city. 

Andrew took me to the other side of the bedroom that seemed like the walk-in closet. The closet was the size of my bedroom back home. And the scene in front of me made my jaw drop almost to the floor and my eyes wide like saucers, and I felt like they will come out my sockets. It had all kinds of clothes. Let me correct that ladies clothes. From jeans and tops to dresses to party gowns. And there were also Indian traditional wear. And in the middle between the western and traditional, he had ladies footwear of all sorts, including sneakers to gladiators to flats to heels. I couldn't believe my eyes. Andrew had everything prepared. 

"You even bought Indian traditional clothes." I asked once I came out of my shock phase.

"Well yeah. When I saw you in India with those clothes, I couldn't help myself and I  wanted to see you in those again so I bought them. I kind of guessed your taste. So I hope you like them." Andrew said while scratching the back of his head. 

"They are gorgeous and I love everything. But wait, why did you buy them way in advance. You knew I would say yes, didn't you?" I pointed at him. Andrew faced me and smiled. But a look of sorrow crossed his face. He was looking intently in my eyes. 

"Well, to be honest, I never thought I would see you again. I just wanted myself to feel that you are with me. So I did this. And I lost all hope of making you MINE. I was devastated and broken. But then when I saw you again, I just had to get you back. Call me selfish but I had decided that I would never let you go now." He cupped my face and sighed before continuing again. "After I met you, I could not look at any other girl that way. You have changed me for the better. You are the only person that rules my heart Kaira. You are the only person that can calm my anger without even doing anything. And you have the ability to do things that no one dares to do." He smiled a little and I could see sincerity in his eyes. Those blue-grey orbs, that had me rooted to my place when I first met him. 

I have never seen Andrew like this. He is totally a different person right now; soft and caring. The side only I can see. Andrew genuinely loves me, not that he has said it directly, but his actions tell me otherwise. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now. And I am falling for this man deeper and deeper. And now, this man belongs to me. He is MINE. Andrew wiped my tears, that I didn't knew started flowing. 

"Kaira, you are the first one to ever step in this bedroom, and even the first one to ever step in this house. Now this is your house too. Our Home. I promise to be your first and last. And I am only YOURS. Forever and always. Just like you are MINE. I love you Kaira. I love you so damn much baby." He leaned his forehead against mine and we both closed our eyes, feeling the moment. After a while he opened his eyes and for the first time ever I saw his eyes glistening with unshed tears. 

Slowly his eyes glanced down at my lips and then my eyes, as if asking for my permission. And my lips parted on its own accord. And he slammed his lips on mine. He was pouring all his love and feelings into this kiss, taking me to heaven. I was on a totally different world, just lost. Just me and HIM. 

My legs were giving up me with his soul shattering kiss and I felt like jelly. But thankfully he held me by waist and other hand held on the nape of my neck, deepening the kiss. My hands roamed around in his silky hair. And I realized one thing, that I am in love. Madly and deeply with this man. My Drew. My Love. My life. My everything. 

We finally broke the kiss, as we both were out of breath. I then laid my head on his chest, closing my eyes, listening to his heartbeat that spoke my name. It was music to my ears. I was finally home, in his arms. 

"I love you, Drew. I love you so much." I finally spoke. I could feel Andrew stiffen with my confession. 

He slowly broke the hug and looked at me with twinkle in his eyes. And a small smile playing on his lips. 

"Say that again, angel." 

"I love you Drew." I smiled as his lips curved into a full blown grin. 

He again hugged me, lifting me off the ground and twirling me. I laughed with him. 

"You have no idea how long I waited to hear this from you. I am so happy right now. You completed me Kaira. Thank you for coming into my life. I really love you, baby." He said kissing my hair, still hugging me. 

"You are staying with me tonight. And I don't want any arguments. Call whoever you want to and tell them. I'll go and change until then." Andrew spoke in his authoritative voice. And here we are back to the old Andrew. I just chuckled. 

I called Sanaya and told her that I will be staying with Andrew tonight. And to my surprise, she agreed without any arguments. And after I thought of calling nani. So I called her and told her everything that happened so far. She was really happy and now she got a chance to tease me. 

When I was done, I saw Andrew standing by the bed with arms crossed over his chest. I smiled at him and he returned with one of his own. He came and kissed my forehead and told me to go and change. I changed into a comfortable t-shirt and some leggings. 

I came back to see Andrew sitting on the bed with his head on the headboard and typing furiously on his phone. I went and sat beside him. He didn't notice my presence. So I took his phone to get his attention.

"Kaira, give me the phone. This is important. It will only take a minute." The nerve of this guy. He just proposed me and was sweet few minutes ago and now he is back to his arrogant self. I angrily gave him the phone and went away to look outside the big French window. 

Few minutes later, I felt him behind me. He trailed his hand from my waist to my stomach, as he rested his chin on my shoulder. 

"I'm sorry baby. I just had to send a quick email. Now I am all yours." I pouted and kept looking out. He then turned me around and kissed my pout. I froze in my place, eyes widened. He chuckled. I hate how he can melt my anger with just one kiss. 

"Come let's get you to bed." He lifted me in bridal style and I squealed due to the sudden movement. 

"Andrew put me down. I can walk you know." 

"I know you can. But I like to spoil you. And it's Drew." And it was my time to chuckle. This guy has the charm to make my heart beat frantically and my stomach to have butterflies. So I just rested my head on his shoulder. 

Andrew, oops sorry Drew, slowly set me on the bed and climbed in himself. He held by my waist possessively and I laid my head on his chest, circling my arms around his torso. I found my peace in his arms. The warmth and the protection. The last thing I felt was a soft kiss on my forehead and a sweet 'good night baby' before I drifted to sleep. 

Hey Readers,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Until next time. 

J 🤩🤗