29. are you proud, father?

WILLA PROMPTLY PUNCHED THE MASKED FIGURE IN THE STOMACH. He groaned and jerked his mask off. Draco.

"What the hell, Draco?!" Willa hissed. If Draco hadn't wanted to talk to her this bad, all he'd had to do was confront her. She was angry with how he had acted, but that was in the past. In truth, she'd missed her late night talks with her brother.

"Shut up, Willa." He hissed back, something was different about him. Something colder. Willa studied her younger brother, wondering what changed in him. He drug her down a dark hallway that Willa had been down before: Malfoy manor. She stubbed up half way down the hallway when she realized what could have changed: she grabbed Draco's arm and jerked his sleeve up.

"Draco." Willa whispered, sniffling instantly. She was so disappointed. She had preached to Draco since they had been close that he could defeat the family tradition, he could be the different Malfoy. Draco didn't look at Willa. He heard the tears in her voice and what he was doing was already impossible enough, hearing her voice made it worse. "Draco, where are you taking me?" Willa sobbed, terrified. She was terrified of what Draco had become.

"I said shut up, Willa!" Draco yelled, his voice weak with tears. He didn't want to do this. He'd rather kill himself than kill Willa; he was only doing this because of his mother and because of the fact he'd rather kill Willa quickly than allow their father to torture her.

Deep down, there was still a desire inside Draco to please his father. He wanted to shove Willa Bishop in his face and say here, look what I done. Are you happy? Draco wondered if he seen the quivering girl Draco was dragging down the hall he'd change his mind... but he knew he wouldn't. Lucius would do anything to protect the Malfoy name.

"Look here, father! Are you proud now?" Draco laughed, tears threatening to spill. Willa was slung foreword as they entered the room where Lucius sat at the table alone, as if he was waiting. Willa stared back at Draco.

"Why are you doing this?" She cried hysterically. Why was Draco turning her over to Lucius? She thought Draco loved her; even after all the petty drama when she was at Hogwarts. She was his sister; she thought they shared a special bond no one could break, especially not Lucius.

"Pretty gal, no?" Lucius hissed, rubbing a wand across Willa's face. She was on her knees after Draco had thrown her towards their father. "Well done, son." Lucius smiled slyly at his son, who had yet to make a trip to Azkaban. "Kill her." He demanded.

Draco swallowed hard and looked away, he could feel Willa's eyes on him. "Did I stutter?" Lucius hissed. Willa let out a loud sob. All she could think about was Fred and her baby. Draco wasn't like this; this wasn't normal for him. He was a good man. He just grew up in his fathers shadow. Willa knew Draco's heart; she knew he was scared Lucius would isolate him from his mother. He was scared he'd be alone.

"Draco!" Willa screamed, Lucius freezing when he heard the velocity of her voice. "Please, Draco don't do this. We can be a family."

Lucius rolled his eyes, "on with it now, son. She's insane." Draco looked back and forth between his father and sister, wondering how a man could look at a child he'd produced and want her dead.

Willa knew what she had to do: "Draco. I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant with your niece or nephew." She sobbed, sick from crying so hard. "Please don't kill us. We're your family." Draco's mouth fell open and Lucius began yelling as well.

"Don't listen to her, boy! She's lying. She's not your family." He growled. Draco began to sob, how could he still have his mother and protect his sister, as well as his niece or nephew? Draco turned to his father.

"There's only one way to solve this problem." Draco whispered, bravery in his voice. He pointed his wand at his father, a light emitting from it and knocking his father backwards out of the window behind him. Willa's mouth fell open at Draco's bravery, at the consequences that he would face for killing one of Voldemort's most loyal followers... for killing his father. Draco ran over to Willa and grabbed her head, he shook her violently.

"Are you really pregnant? Tell me!" He screamed, tears streaming down his face. He knew Willa was cunning, he wondered if he'd killed his father for no reason.

"Yes, Draco. I am." She sobbed, leaning her head over onto Draco's chest. Draco grabbed his sister in a tight hug, sobbing into her hair. He'd deal with the consequences later; but what mattered now was that his mum, his sister, and the baby in her belly were all safe. They had nothing left to fear.

Willa floo'd back to the flat. The first time she'd used the floo network since her first entrapment. She was safe now. She didn't have to worry about Lucius. Draco ensured her he was fine, to leave and tell Fred the good news. He had to explain to his mother why and how her husband died. He had to clean up his own mess. Willa didn't want to leave Draco, but he insisted.

She arrived at the flat to find the twins, Molly, and the rest of the family in the living room. Everyone had banded together once again to rescue Willa; she assumed they were getting tired of it. She smiled to herself, knowing it wasn't true. Those people would go to the ends of the world and back for Willa, but now, they didn't have too. Charlie was there. A familiar face she hadn't seen in months; he was plumper, happier. By his side, Willa recognized the brunette woman as their neighbor from Romania: Sloan Fernsby.

Everyone's heads turned to find Willa when the fireplace spit out green flames. "Fred." She cried happily, running to her husband. He lifted her up and squeezed her tightly in his arms, sobbing into her shoulder.

"I thought this was it. I thought you were really gone this time." He cried, the room was silent. Fred Weasley didn't cry often.

"I'm okay, babe. I'm okay." Willa assured, rubbing her husband's hair. "Lucius is dead." She cried happily.

"What?" Arthur said, standing up. "What did you say?"

"Lucius Malfoy is dead. Draco killed him." She laughed weakly. "I'm safe."

"What even happened?" Hermione asked, hands across her chest. She was puzzled, why did Draco kill his own father?

"I went to the healer and... Draco kidnapped me." Willa explained, Fred's fists clenched at his sides. Willa placed a hand on his arm, silently pleading with him not to be angry with Draco. "Lucius wanted Draco to kill me."

"Why didn't he?" Ron spoke up.

"Because..." she squeezed Fred's hand tightly. "This isn't the exactly the way I wanted to do this... I'm pregnant." The room fell silent, all shocked.

"What?" Fred whispered, in disbelief.

"I'm pregnant." Willa repeated, nervous to see his real reaction.

"You're pregnant?" Fred asked again, laughing slightly. Willa laughed as well, nodding her head.

"Yeah." She smiled. "We're going to be parents." Fred lifted his wife in the air, gently, and spun her around, kissing her lips passionately. As soon as Fred put her down, Charlie and George embraced her in a hug, each kissing a different cheek. "Molly?" She questioned, as Molly had been oddly quiet. Molly was in the corner, dabbing her eyes with an apron.

"Calliope would be so proud." She sobbed, "we'd dreamed of this day since we found out you were a girl and they were boys." She cried. Willa embraced Molly in a warm hug. "I'm going to be a grandmother." Willa smiled at Molly and continued to hug her; thankful for all the years Molly had stepped in as mother for Willa.