12. 12 Grimmauld Place

"CAN YOU TWO JUST KISS AND MAKEUP ALREADY?" George sighed as Willa swept violently. "We have bigger problems... like... I don't know, You-Know-Who?" Willa kept sweeping. "I mean, what're you even fighting over? Is Freddie jealous you have a boyfriend?"

George and Willa had been cleaning this same bedroom at 12 Grimmauld place for the last hour, and during that hour, they had the same conversation. Fred and Willa weren't talking. Fred was furious with the fact that Willa had let Malfoy in on her secret; he was furious with the fact that she trusted him.

Fred had a reason to be mad; Willa had put the whole Burrow in danger. But, she really trusted Draco. Willa didn't know if she should, but she did. She really believed that they were creating a sibling bond and truly believed he wouldn't turn her over to Lucius.

George, on the other hand, thought they were fighting because Willa had a "boyfriend". Willa was still, even after the hour of talking with George, confused as to why Fred would care if she dated anyone. Tired of it being a one way conversation, Willa stopped sweeping and looked at George. "Why would-" she caught herself, "why does Fred care if I date anyone?"

George laughed, dusting an old dresser. "Oh, little clueless Willa." He patted the top of her head. "He's in love."

"With who?" Willa asked, clueless. George simply laughed.

"I'll let him tell you that." He smiled slyly.

Willa laid on her bed in the room she was sharing with Ginny and Hermione. She stared up at the ceiling and closed her eyes. She hated fighting with Fred, she hated being dishonest with George. She wished her mother was here. Sometimes, she wished she'd never been born.

This whole situation was because she had been born.

Her mother would still be alive.

Willa began to sob. She pulled her blanket over her and cried. Fred hated her, her mother was dead, the Weasley's were all in grave danger. She was glad Ginny and Hermione wouldn't in the room, because she didn't want to talk. She just wanted to cry.

Willa felt an arm wrap around her and snuggle against her. She thought for a moment it was one of the girls comforting her, but she felt the legs of the person extended far past her own. She uncovered her head and found Fred. "I'm sorry." He whispered. Willa rolled over and nuzzled her tear filled face into his chest. She continued to sob, all her emotions hitting her at once. Fred took his hand and rubbed the back of her head softly.

"Me too, Freddie." She whispered, "I didn't mean to put anyone in danger...I.. he's my brother. I have a brother." Fred laid quietly, holding his best friend. He didn't know what to say; there was a lot he wanted to say, but for Willa's sake he didn't say it. He understood the fact that she wanted to know Draco, she had no biological family left but him.

"I know, love." He said, kissing the top Willa's head. His heart pounded away and he hoped she didn't hear it. Fred's feelings were growing by the minute for his best friend, he had only been angry with her because he was concerned for her safety. After pondering on it, he realized that was no reason to be angry at all. At the rate Lucius was working, Willa could very well be his next victim. Fred, if he could help it, was going to protect Willa from him; but if he didn't, if he died trying, he didn't want some of the last memories he had with Willa to be fighting.

Fred had decided not to reveal his feelings, not now. Willa was having her own issues and Fred was here to help her with them, not complicate things more. He had no idea if she felt the same.

"I've grew up with you all... seeing how you all react around each other," Willa sniffled, "I've always wanted that. I know I have you all... but.. I finally have someone who has the same blood as me."

Fred squeezed her tightly, "I know, Willa. All I want to do is protect you." He ruffled her again. "You'll always be a part of this family, squirt. Regardless of how things work out with Malfoy." Willa nodded, still sniffling.

"Thank you, Freddie."

Draco sat in his room, writing a letter to Willa. She hadn't wrote him in a few weeks, but Draco figured it was due to just being busy. She always wrote religiously. They really had more in common than he thought. Draco envied Willa; he wished he was the sibling that got to be free, sometimes. He was destined to grow up in his father's shadow, to live a life like he had. He had no choice. Draco was deep in thought, writing his sister and asking how her holiday was. He couldn't wait to come back to Hogwarts and catch up.

In fact, Draco was so deep in thought he didn't hear Lucius walk by his door. He didn't hear him come in, he didn't hear him walk up behind him and quietly read what Draco was writing, over his shoulder.

"What is this?" He hissed. Draco jumped, immediately crinkling the paper in his hand.

"Nothing, father. Just writing Blaise." He lied.

"Don't lie to me, son. I've read enough. Give me the letter." Lucius held out his pale hand and Draco dropped the crumpled up paper into it. "I thought I told you I didn't want you associating with Willa Bishop." He said, quietly walking over to Draco's door to shut it, so Narcissa couldn't hear. Draco, thankfully, could play this off.

"She's just a friend. We play quidditch together." Draco said nervously, thanking God that he didn't write anything in that letter about Willa being his sister.

"Interesting." Lucius said, still standing in front of the bedroom door, which was now closed. Draco swallowed hard, expecting the worse from his father. He was glad Willa didn't have to grow up like this. "Just a friend eh?" He said, walking closer to his son.

"Yes, that's all." Draco nodded. Lucius nodded, but Draco knew this wasn't the end. In his pocket, he pulled out a handful of letters. Draco's heart sank when he seen the curvy handwriting. Willa. He gulped and looked up at his father.

"I told you not to associate with that mudblood." He said quietly, but sternly. Draco knowing that the only reason he wasn't getting the full force of his father's wrath was thanks to his mother's obliviousness. "Now, here she is filling your head with these lies! Do you really believe this nonsense?"

Draco stood quietly, cursing hisself for not catching the owl before his father. Lucius continued, "you should know I would not have a child with a mudblood. I will not have my bloodline tainted. Calliope Bishop was obsessed with me, she probably told all those lies to the girl."

Draco chose his words carefully. "Why do we look alike?" He whispered.

"What, boy?" Lucius demanded, "speak up."

"We have the same hair color. The same eyes." Draco said bravely, "your hair and your eyes."

Lucius stretched his hand back and smacked Draco promptly across the face. "Back talk me again, son, and see what you get. If I ever see you writing or speaking to Willa Bishop again, you'll get worse than that."

"Yes, sir." Draco whispered, looking down. Now that Lucius knew, Draco knew he would make it even more imperative that he eliminate Willa. He had to warn her. But, how?