14. friend, girlfriend, or not at all

WILLA CALLED A MEETING OF THE ORDER AND ENTIRE WEASLEY FAMILY.

"Ahem." She coughed, getting everyone's attention. Molly had a feeling in the pit of her stomach she knew exactly what this meeting was regarding. "I've gathered you all here to discuss an important matter.. some of you already know, others don't-"

"Willa-" Molly began, Arthur grabbed her land

"Let the girl speak, Molly." He said gently. Molly nodded and rested back in her chair; she didn't want any more of her family in danger, but, the truth of the matter was everyone already was in danger.

"My father is Lucius Malfoy." Willa said quickly. Fred, as well as the members of the Order, Arthur and Molly weren't surprised. Hermione and Ginny gasped, George's mouth dropped open with a betrayed look at his twin. Harry looked between Willa and Molly and Arthur as if begging someone to tell him this was real and Ron, was having his own crisis.

"What?!" He yelled, "Malfoy is your BROTHER?!" The room buzzed with discussion until Molly coughed sternly.

"Let Willa finish."

"You knew about this?!" George asked his brother, who nodded slowly.

"He killed my mother."

"WHAT?!" Ron screamed again. Hermione swatted him on the arm, telling him to shut up.

Willa sighed, smiling warmly at Ron. She expected his reaction. Everyone was staring at her to wait on her next words. Fred nodded, giving Willa boost of confidence. "I'm afraid I'm next. Draco and I were writing and... Lucius found the letters." Molly winced, not knowing that Willa had let Draco in on her secret. "We have to make a plan of action. I have two thoughts..." Fred shifted uncomfortably in his seat, he didn't even want Willa to mention going to Romania because he knew that's what they would choose.

"Willa, I thought there was only one-" he began, clenching his fists. The thought of losing Willa for who knows how long was making him nauseous.

"Fred." She said sternly, then turned back to the rest of the room. "Option A... I leave. I live with Charlie in Romania." Heads nodded around the table. "Option B... I confront Narcissa." The room erupted with opinions, most of them leaning towards Romania.

Molly was surprised with the professional and adult attitude that Willa was displaying. She was proud of the woman Willa had become. Her heart broke secretly as she reminded her so much of her best friend, Calliope. She stared her son across the table, who's jaw was clenched. She sighed and looked down, knowing Fred did not want his best friend moving miles away; but also wanting to protect her. The twins and Willa had always been inseparable, but lately, Willa had been spending more time with Fred than she did George, and Molly wondered if there wasn't something more going on.

"I'm going to complete this year at Hogwarts but... I want your decision by summer." Willa's face fell, "if we have that long. The decision will still ultimately be mine... but your opinions will greatly influence it."

"Are you out of your mind?!" Fred growled once all the children had went back upstairs. The group stared and watched Willa and Fred as tempers began to flare.

"Excuse me? It was your idea to even ask them for help." Willa hissed back, "of course I would tell them both options!"

"You're unbelievable, Willa." Fred stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny and George watched in horror as Willa's nostrils began to flare.

"Oh, no. Fred Weasley I am not done with you!" She stormed out of the bedroom and follow behind him. Fred could hear Willa's furious footsteps behind him. She finally caught up to him just outside of the door of the room she and George had worked on previously. Willa reached up and grabbed his shoulder. "What is your problem?" She growled, Fred shrugged, which only made her even more mad.

"I'm so tired of this." She threw her hands up in the air in defeat. Her and Fred's relationship had gotten so complicated lately. "I'm done."

Fred watched as she began to storm off; still pouring, he grabbed her arm and jerked her back. She wouldn't turn her face to his. "Will-"

"Don't call me 'Will.' As a matter of fact, don't talk to me at all. I'm done with you, Fred." She jerked her arm from his grasp.

"What is your problem?" He yelled. The adults could hear the altercation downstairs but let it alone - they tended not to get involved in teenage drama unless someone was hurt.

"My problem is," Willa stomped over to Fred, shoving a long, dark green painted fingernail into his chest. "You shut me out. Any time anything upsets you, you either blow up or shut down. You won't tell me what's wrong. Fred, I'm trying to do what's best for our family. I'm trying to protect you." Fred opened his mouth to speak but Willa hushed him, "no, I'm not done. I'm tired of this. It's all so confusing. You kiss my cheek and dote on me, then stomp off mad because I'm trying to protect myself and my family? You need to decide if you want me in your life as your friend, your girlfriend, or not at all. Because the way you're acting right now, I'm just fine with not at all."

Fred's mouth dropped open. He was never good at displaying his emotions and, in hindsight, Willa was right. He always stormed off and ignored her when he was mad, then came back a few days later like nothing was wrong. Fred stared at her as she continued to ramble, still hurt by her words. He watched her lips, even though they were yelling, he still wanting to kiss them.  Fred was hurt by what she said, but there was no denying she was right. He had been sending mixed signals and really, acting childish.

"Are you not even going to say anything?" She growled, throwing her hands up in the air in defeat. Fred pushed himself off the wall, closing the distance between them. He grabbed Willa's hips and shoved her against the other side of the hallway, he leaned down and kissed her furiously, hungrily. Willa stood frozen in his grasp for a second, taken back by the animalistic nature he had taken on, but after a moment, she relaxed, and kissed him back.

"Did that say enough?" Fred said, pulling back and wiping Willa's lipgloss off his lips. He smiled a crooked smile, still breathless. Willa's mouth twitched, wanting another kiss. She grabbed his face and pulled him down to meet her, kissing him as forcefully as he had kissed her. He grabbed the wall above her head go balance hisself, his hand resting on Willa's waist.

"I love you, Fred." She breathed, pulling away. "And not in the way that I love George."

"I love you too, Willa. You do infuriate me, though." He laughed, their foreheads touching.

"Don't even get me started." She giggled, placing a soft peck on Fred's lips.