16. celebration

AFTER DETENTION, DRACO AND WILLA WALKED SEPARATELY BACK TO THE COMMON ROOM. Willa was in front, listening to Draco's foot steps behind her. She sighed as she entered the room to find the quidditch team and most of the Slytherin house celebrating the victory; the victory Ron had won them and the victory that had only happened due to half of the Gryffindor team landing to fight Malfoy. Willa rolled her eyes as the group laughed and talked with drinks in hand. Raven leaned over and whispered something to Pansy. Willa ignored them, walking to her room and going straight to bed.

"There he is!" Crabbe yelled as Draco entered the room. Draco smiled a half smile, upset with what he had done. He watched as Willa walked to bed, ignoring all the whispers from the Slytherin students. Goyle reached a goblet to Draco.

"Drink up, mate." He laughed. Draco listened, downing the fire whiskey. He figured if he got drunk enough, he could forget the fact that he hurt Willa.

The fact that he even cared about Willa infuriated him. He wanted a close relationship with her, but having to do it in secret was hard. Draco felt slightly guilty for what he had done, the song he had written, for the argument the night before with Willa. Draco had never learned how to cope and when he and Willa butted heads last night, he knew that the only way to get to her was through Harry and the Weasley's.

Crabbe refilled Draco's cup as he sat in an armchair, Pansy and Raven on each arm. Raven drunkenly slung her arm over Draco's shoulder, sliding off the arm and into his lap. Draco could almost feel the heat radiating off of Pansy, but he didn't care. She was dreadful.

Raven was beautiful, there was no denying it. But, all Draco could think about was his sister. The truth is, Draco was only reflecting what he had been taught his whole life; he was repeating and mocking the behavior of his father, the person who he desired to please most. Draco was confused as to why he wanted to be his father.

"It was so sexy when you punched that Weasley boy." Raven hiccuped, running a long fingernail up Draco's chest. Draco's heart beat fast; Raven was stunning, even though her attitude was ugly. He nodded in thanks, taking another sip of his drink. Draco, the farther he got into the fire whiskey, began to loosen up.

Raven still sitting comfortably on his lap, Draco wrapped an arm around her waist as the group laughed and poked fun at the Weasley's.

"Hey girls," Goyle laughed, "does your dorm smell like a pig stye? You know, since Bishop stays with the Weasley's." The room erupted in laughter, Draco laughed too - the whiskey overpowering the thought of Willa and the guilt for what he had done. He didn't care now. He began to get angry, angry for the way she had talked to him and angry that she was with a Weasley.

"She's disgusting like the rest of them." Draco spat, his hand falling lower onto Raven's hips.

Before he knew it, he and Raven were alone in the common room and they done what had been escalating since she flopped into his lap. She lay naked on top of Draco, drawing pictures into his chest with her finger. "You know what, I can't stand that girl." Draco hiccuped, whiskey still on his breath.

"Who?" Raven yawned, she was sobering up. She hadn't drank as much as Draco. She stood up and put her clothes on, sitting in the chair across from him.

"Willa. She's disgusting." He thought for a moment, knowing he shouldn't say what he was about to say, but the whiskey took away all discretion. "I can't believe we came from the same man."

"What?" Raven said. "What did you say?"

"She's a bastard. Born of a one night stand between my father and a filthy mudblood. Disgusting." He scoffed, his eyes growing heavy from the whiskey.

"Are you kidding?" Raven asked, shocked.

"Nope

"Nope. We're siblings." Draco hiccuped once more, before passing out onto the couch. Raven sat for a moment and stared at the fire - was this true?

The Malfoy's, along with her family, were one if the only truly pureblood families left. If this was true, what Draco had just said about Willa, then that meant that the Malfoy family line was tainted. Raven sat back in the chair and thought about it; she thought about how drunk minds always spoke sober thoughts.

"Goodmorning." Willa smiled, sitting between George and Fred at the Gryffindor table. Fred nodded to the Slytherin table, as students began filing in, all looking as if they had been hit by the Hogwarts express.

"What happened in Slytherin last night?" He asked, a mouthful of cereal.

"Celebration." Willa sighed, taking the toast from his plate. "They were up till dawn. That's when Raven came to bed, at least." She rolled her eyes, "they're pathetic. I can't believe I actually mistook Draco for a good person."

Fred wrapped his arm around Willa and kissed the side of her head; now was not the time for "I told you so". He knew that she was hurt by the fact that her brother, whom she was just building a relationship with, betrayed her.

After breakfast, the couple walked together to class. Fred had been getting to class oddly early since the new relationship; something that all his professors had noticed. Today, though, he decided they were both going to be late. Fred jerked open a closet door and pulled Willa inside.

"Fred!" She giggled, "We're going to be late."

"Who cares?" Fred shrugged. He leaned down and kissed Willa softly; knowing that much couldn't happen now, not in this closet. Fred just wanted some alone time with Willa. "I love you." He whispered, his lips still touching hers. Willa's soft pink lips turned upwards into a wide smile.

"I love you too." She smiled, wrapping her arms around Fred's neck. The second kiss was more passionate, longer. Willa came up for air and looked Fred in the eye, her hand gently stroking his cheek. "We have to go." She whined, not wanting this perfect moment to end.

"I know.." Fred sighed, wrapping his arms around her waist. "One day, we won't have to worry about class, or closets, or someone walking in on us." Willa smiled widely, wanting Fred to continue. "One day, we'll have a whole house to ourselves." His head pressed against her forehead he smiled, "we'll have that forever, if you can handle me that long."

"I could handle you forever and a day, Fred Weasley." Willa beamed, holding her love close.