o4. what? no hug?

WILLA, FRED AND GEORGE SAT TOGETHER ON THE TRAIN.

"You know you will get Gryffindor." Willa giggled, pointing at each twin. "There's not a Weasley who isn't." She shrugged and scratched Sebastian's head, who laid sleepily in her lap.

Fred examined his friend. "Your mum was Gryffindor?" Willa nodded. "And your dad?"

"I don't have a dad." Willa said quietly. The twins and she had never really discussed her father. They didn't pry.

"You have to have a dad!" George replied. "Do you know where babies com-"

"Yes, George. I know where babies come from." Willa chuckled, shaking her head. "All I know, is my dad must not be much. Never came 'round my whole life."

"His loss." The twins said in unison, before all three shared a laugh.

"Hmm... very peculiar." The hat whispered atop Willa's head. She tried to think any thoughts, for fear it would announce them across the entire Great Hall. "I see leadership. Courage. Ambition. Very difficult. Very difficult indeed."

Some of the professors shared a look as the hat took longer and longer to sort the young girl. She bit her lip nervously. Why was this taking so long? "It's taking so long because you are a very difficult girl. I see Slytherin and Gryffindor... but which overpowers the other?"

Willa closed her eyes tightly, not hoping for one house or the other. She just wanted to get sorted. "SLYTHERIN!!!"

Fred and George's mouth fell open.

"Slytherin?" Willa whispered, she walked over to the Slytherin table, terrified because she was being separated from her best friends. The Weasley twins waved solemnly as she disappeared into a crowd of green.

Something changed in Willa after she was sorted. Fred and George hardly talked to her anymore. She was always hanging out with her Slytherin friends; granted, they were always hanging out with people in Gryffindor. But, something was different about Willa now. She was cold, rigid. She wasn't the same bouncy young girl they had known before. Willa had taken on every trait of a Slytherin; good and bad.

"I can't hardly stand her anymore." Fred rolled his eyes as Willa entered the great hall, blonde girls bouncing overtop of her Slytherin uniform. George chuckled, but agreed. Willa acted as if she didn't know the twins anymore. She hardly ever came to the Burrow on holidays. Last Christmas, she went home with her friend, Raven.

Raven was the reason Willa was the way she was. They were the "mean" girls of Hogwarts. They were the most popular, all the boys drooled over them. They wore their uniforms a little shorter. Willa never behaved this way until she became friends with Raven.

The twins watched as Willa and Raven walked to the Slytherin table, cold, mysterious looks on their faces. Willa wore a short Slytherin skirt, a blazer with the Slytherin emblem and her blonde hair the longest it had ever been. Fred couldn't deny that she has blossomed into a beautiful girl, but her attitude was ugly. She was not the same sweet Willa that used to run around the Burrow with them. He couldn't stand her anymore; he couldn't stand what she had become.

"She's definitely not Willa anymore." George agreed.

Quidditch matches between Gryffindor and Slytherin were always heated. Tempers flared between the two houses usually, but got even hotter during a good quidditch match.