33. scorpius

"DRAKE!" Willa scolded as small ball the child had given her blew up, covering her with blue powder. She should've known better than to trust the boy; she did reproduce with Fred Weasley after all. Drake ran back to his father and uncles who high fived him and laughed. Willa glared at Fred, George and Draco who immediately stopped laughing.

Willa and Fred had built a small house not far from Shell Cottage. George and Angelina had gotten married, and since welcomed a boy named Fred, named after his uncle. They lived a little bit farther down the way, the whole road occupying Weasley families. Draco had moved into the flat above the shop, calling it his "bachelor" pad.

"Run, Drake!" Draco snickered, he and his eight year old nephew running towards the back door together. Willa was just about to take off to do some disciplining when the door bell rang.

Willa waddled over to the door, pregnant with her last and final baby. After this one, she and Fred had both agreed they were done.

"Can I help-" Willa asked, but cut her own self off as she seen a ghost before her: Raven Wilkins. The girl before her immediately began sobbing.

"Willa, I need your help." She cried, entering the home, without being asked. Willa's eyes immediately fell to her gigantic stomach.

"What is that?" Willa asked, eyes wide

"What is that?" Willa asked, eyes wide. She hadn't spoke to Willa since she shunned her for being of muggle blood. But, she knew Draco and Raven had.... relations....even after the battle of Hogwarts. Draco had changed in many ways, that didn't mean he didn't dabble in old habits, Raven being one of them.

"It's Draco's. I haven't been able to find him to tell him. My parents have kicked me out, saying Draco is a blood traitor and this is not their grandchild." She sobbed hysterically, hugging Willa who was frozen in her spot. "What am I going to do, Will?"

"Uh..." Willa looked over at Fred, who shrugged, just as bewildered as her. Raven hugged onto Willa and sobbed, Willa's arms still at her side. Their belly's touched, they were both close to being due. Willa raised one hand and patted Raven on the shoulder, still eyeing Fred across the room. "You could tell him?"

Raven broke from her hug and looked at Willa. "I knew you'd know where he was. I need your help, Willa. I know nothing about babies."

George let out a hysterical cackle, Fred the second giggling in his arms, gaining the attention of both women. They turned around to see Draco, a horrified look on his face.

"Hi, Draco." Raven said quietly.

Draco looked at Willa, then at Raven, then back at Willa, then at Raven's stomach. "What is that?" He asked, pointing to her stomach.

"Your baby?" Raven said nervously.

"I'm going to be sick." Draco whispered. He was not ready to be a father.

Draco done surprisingly well. Raven still had her old viewpoints about blood traitors and mudbloods, but was coming around. Draco correcting her anytime she said anything out of line. Raven stayed with Draco in the flat during the end of her pregnancy, Draco and Raven creating a relationship that was more than just sex.

Draco was taking pointers from Fred. He rubbed Raven's back, made sure her feet were propped up, and studied everything he could about childbirth. Willa was proud of her brother for how well he'd stepped up into the father role. Narcissa was absolutely over the moon to have four grandchildren.

"Almost time, love." Fred whispered, rubbing Willa's lower back as she groaned. She leaned over the edge of their bed, insisting on a home birth once more. Raven was there, she wanted to see how Willa done it. She wanted to prepare herself. The girls hadn't fully mended their relationship just yet, but were working on it. Molly wiped Willa's sweaty face with a cold rag as another contraction hit.

"You better not touch me anymore, Fred Weasley. I am done having children." She growled, gripping onto the sheets. Raven gulped, knowing her time was soon. Fred laughed nervously and continued to rub Willa's back.

He crawled behind her and pulled her back into his chest, knowing it was getting close. "I love you." He whispered against her ear as she groaned in pain, throwing her head back onto Fred's shoulder. Raven sat down in a chair across the room, terrified.

"I love you too." Willa said weakly. Molly was happy with the news of a new grandchild, but scared for Willa. She'd had a rough labor with the twins and Molly knew it would be the same with this baby. Willa rested her head against Fred's shoulder as Fred stroked her cheek softly.

"Alright, Willa. It's time." Molly said, "if you start feeling weak you let me know immediately, are we clear?"

"Yes mam." Willa nodded, knowing Molly was concerned for her well-being, another reason why she and Fred had decided to stop having children after this one.

Raven's eyes grew wide as Willa began to push, using every ounce of her energy and screaming in pain. She stayed frozen in her spot as Willa continued to cry, groan, and squeeze Fred's hand.

"Freddie, I can't. I can't do this." She sobbed. Molly looked up at her.

"Are you okay?" She asked, scared.

"I don't have it in me, Molly." She sobbed.

Raven stood up and walked over to her former best friend. She grabbed her hand and looked at her. "Listen to me, I've always admired your strength, Willa. Especially after ya mum died. You can do this." She said, squeezing Willa's hand. Willa smiled weakly at Raven before raising up, screaming to the top of her lungs and pushing one last time.

A small cry filled the room, getting louder as Molly cleaned the baby off. Raven broke out into a sob, happy to be able to experience this with Willa. Molly laid the baby on Willa's chest as she relaxed against Fred.

"Another boy." Fred smiled, kissing Willa's temple.

"Uh...." Raven said. "Guys?" She pointed down to a puddle underneath her.

"Oh, Merlin." Molly whispered, wiping her forehead.

Willa laid in bed and nursed their newest son, Lukas Charles Weasley, and waited patiently for any news of Draco and Raven's baby. Draco burst through the door to tell Willa and Fred the good news.

"A boy!" He said, tears in his eyes. "A son." He sobbed, knowing he'd protect this baby as he had Georgia, Drake and Fred II, just as he would Lukas. Draco was determined to be a good father, not to be like his own.

"Congrats, mate." Fred smiled, shaking Draco's hand before pulling him in a hug.

"What's the name?" Willa asked, Draco kissing his sister's forehead.

"Scorpius. Scorpius Will Malfoy." He smiled down at his sister, who the baby's middle name came from. Willa, overwhelmed with emotions from just having a baby herself, broke out into tears.

"Oh, I love it." She cried, happy that Draco finally got his happy ending.