Please live

"He can't say that to you." He exclaimed. "It's kinda true." I sighed. "No it's not!" He yelled. "Melody your perfect don't let anyone tell you different." He said to me while looking in my eyes. I nodded and he drove back to my house. "Thanks for the ride." I sighed and got out his car. I bit my lip and walked inside my house and went inside. There was someone standing there. "Matt?" I asked. The guy turned around. It wasn't matt. I screamed loudly. Jack please hear me. He pointed the gun at me. I started breathing heavily. Tears fell down my face.
Jacks POV
Should I go inside. I was about to go inside when I heard a scream Melody. My heart dropped. I ran inside. Melody. All I heard was a gunshot and everything went black.
Melodys POV
Jack. The guy just shot him. I ran to my kitchen and got a knife. I went behind the guy and stabbed him. He fell to the ground. I got out my phone. My hands were shaking. I dialed 911. "He-llo my boyfriend just got shot by an intruder please come quick." I cried. I gave them my address. I grabbed jacks hand. "Please live." I cried. I heard sirens. Thank god the hospital was close. The door swung open and the paramedics came they put Jack in the stretcher. Please live jack. I closed my eyes. And jumped into the back of the ambulance. I held jacks hand. My heart was hurting it felt like it broke literally. I was shaking. I can't live without the love of my life.