Again

Jacks POV
I went back home and walked inside. "Hey babe my parents called Megan and I are going out there tonight my Dads sick." She sighed. I frowned and kissed her forehead. "He'll get better don't worry." I smiled. She smiled and kissed my lips gently. I picked up Megan and kissed her cheek repeatedly. She started to giggle. "Bye princess I love you." I smiled. "Bye daddy I love you too." She said to me and kissed my cheek. I put her down and they walked out to the car. I waved to them as they went in the car. Madison blew me a kiss and I blew her one back she winked and got in the car. I walked back inside. I looked at the time. It was 10:00. I went by the movies to look for one to watch. One caught my eye. The notebook. I thought of the night when Melody and I went dancing in the middle of the street. I smiled and ran out my house. I started running towards her house. Good thing she still had a balcony. I was about to climb up but I saw her out there. She had her guitar in her lap and she had her head in her hands. "Why am I not happy?" She asked herself. "Something's missing but I don't know what." She said to herself. She sighed loudly and began strumming her guitar. "Cause All of me loves all of you." She sang. I knocked something over and she jumped up. "Who's there?" She asked. I walked into her view and her eyes grew wide. "Not you again." She sighed. I smiled at her and began to climb up her balcony. "What are you doing!" She exclaimed. I ignored her and climbed up her balcony and looked at her. "Your crazy." She smiled. "Let's go on a walk." I told her. She raised an eyebrow. "I don't even know you, you could kill me or something." She laughed. "Just trust me." I smiled. She hesitated but began to climb down the balcony with me. We went uptown. There were no cars. "So you told me we used to date?" She asked. "Yah we were madly in love ask anyone." I told her. She rolled her eyes. "We always used to say that the movie the notebook was us as a couple." I told her. "The notebook is the best movie." She smiled. "It may be a chick flick but it's my favorite movie." I chuckled. She began laughing uncontrollably. "Why are you laughing?" I asked. She began laughing harder. "Wanna dance with me?" I asked her. She stopped laughing and looked at me. "Sure." She smiled. I grabbed her hand and we went to the street and began to dance. "Why does this feel like Deju Vu?" She asked. "Cause we were in love." I told her. She pulled away from me and looked at me like I was an alien. "Look I have a fiancé that I'm um madly in love with." She sighed. "No your not you hate him." I exclaimed. "I um have to go." She swallowed hard and ran away.