Only you

The night ended and Johnson drove us back to our apartment. I didn't talk to Gilinsky. I didn't know what to say. We walked inside and I walked fastly to our room. I went to the bathroom. I closed my eyes and looked in the mirror. "Why is he happier with her?" I asked myself. "Am I just not enough?" I asked myself. "She's way prettier than me. I put my hair in a messy bun and took of all my makeup. I walked to the closet and got my black spandex shorts and my vine t-shirt and got ready for bed. I brushed my teeth then walked over to the bed. I put on my nerd glasses and laid down next to Gilinsky. We laid there in complete silence. "Are you happy?" I asked him. "Of course." He smiled. "With me, with us." I sighed. "Why?" He laughed. "You bring me happiness Mel." He said softly. "Then why." I paused. "Then why did you look so happy with Stella Jack you never looked that happy with me." I exclaimed. He grabbed my hand. "Melody." He whispered. "If your not there I'm not happy I'm just pretending, melody you are my happiness, only you not Stella she's snobby and stuck up I don't know when your gonna realize your my only Melody." He said to me while looking me in the eye. A tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away and smiled. I snuggled into him and pressed my lips against his. "I love you a lot." I smiled. "I love you a lottttt!" He yelled. I laughed and drifted asleep in Jacks arms. I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing. I groaned and got out of Jacks grip to answer it. It was my manager. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Melody dear I have big news!" She exclaimed. "What's up." I said. "You're going on tour and you can bring your little boyfriend too for 1 year." She said. I screamed waking up Jack. "Okay I'll call you later." I said into the phone and hung up. "Babe what happened!" He exclaimed. "WERE GOING ON TOUR!" I yelled. He smiled and pressed his lips against mine. "CONGRATS BABE!" He yelled.
Guys this book is ending soon. The ending is gonna be unique stay tuned loves!