Explain

Jack POV
I walked inside Melody's house. "Hey babe." I smiled. She didn't answer she just sat there drinking her root beer watching pretty little liars. "Hello." I said while waving my hand in front of her face. "Why don't you go hang out with your little side hoe." She said emotionless. Her eyes were red. "She seems perfect on your lap." She said to me. She saw the pictures. "Baby it was nothing like that I swear, I don't want her trust me I want you and only you." I said to her and grabbed her hand. "Then why was she there Jack?" She sighed. "She showed up I didn't even know she was coming." I exclaimed. She just ignored me and sipped on her root beer. "Look ill call Johnson. "Hello?" I asked into the phone. "What's up." Johnson said. "Hey did Madison and I hook up or did anything happen between us?" I asked. "No she came over nobody even invited her but I didn't wanna be rude and she sat on Gilinsky's lap out of no where, she just wanted to break you guys up." Johnson sighed. "Thanks Johnson." Melody said into the phone. With that she hung up. "Come here baby." She said softly. I smiled and cuddled into her on the couch. "I'm sorry babe." I sighed. She kissed my cheek. "It's okay I should've trusted you." She said softly and laid her head on my shoulder.