In my head

Listen to these variety of songs choose one there all great for this chapter: Heart like yours from if I stay, promise from if I stay and heal by Tom Odell.
Jacks POV
I looked in the mirror. I wasn't the same person. I had a tux on and a light blue tie on it was Melody's favorite color. My hair was slicked back. I wasn't ready to see her laying there lifeless and pale. I just wasn't ready. I swallowed hard as Johnson came in with Matt and Emmy. "Let's go." He said softly. They walked out and I looked around looking at all the memories of Melody and I in this room. There was a picture of Melody and I on the side table. Her smile was brighter than ever. Her glasses were sitting there. They hadn't been touched for months. I picked them up and put them on. Damn she couldn't see. I sighed and put them down and walked out the room. I walked out of the apartment and went to the car. Emmy and Matt were sitting in the front and Johnson and I were in the back. "It's all good man." He swallowed hard and patted my leg. I ignored him and looked out the window. Remembering ever dying second with Melody. It was a rainy day. It never usually rained that often in California. I could feel her next to me. But she wasn't there. That's what broke me. She wasn't next to me. Making me smile. Being my happiness. Being my beautiful Melody. She was gone. That's what broke me the most. I wasn't ready to say this speech. But I had to do it for Melody. I hope she likes it. I hope she's listening. We came closer to the funeral home. There were many cars. We found a place to park and got out. People ambushed me with hugs. Matt just wasn't the same. The same happy goofy Matt. He lost a part of him. We walked inside and there was a picture of Melody. She looked so happy. A tear rolled down my cheek. I walked into the room where her coffin was. There she was pale and lifeless I wasn't ready. I felt like I was gonna throw up. Do it for Melody. I walked to the row which was front row. We all sat in front and people began piling in. I sat there staring day dreaming get lost in space. Like I always did. I was used to it now. Ever since Melody died. Some nudged me. "Go." Johnson said. I swallowed hard and went up to the podium. I breathed in and out and felt everyone's eyes on me. "Melody." I said softly. "It's crazy to see you looking so lifeless you were so full of energy." I sighed. "Every morning you would wake me up by jumping on me and kissing my face repeatedly." I laughed causing everyone else to laugh. "Your beautiful skin I'm not used to seeing it so pale." I said softly. "I'm not used to waking up every morning and not seeing you there smiling at me." I sighed. "I remember when we first met." I smiled. "When I first saw you I fell in love with you ever since that day I saw you at vocal lessons once you smiled at me I fell in love." I said softly. "I was a player I never knew how a heart like yours could ever love a heart like me." I sighed. "I'm waiting for you to just get up from that coffin and say haha got you Gilinsky." I sighed. A tear fell down my face. "I miss you Melody." I said softly. "You were my happiness i don't know how I'm gonna live anymore, I don't know how I'm gonna have a Melody in my life cause your not here." I cried. "I don't know how a girl like you fell for a douche like me." I cried. "I'm waiting for you I'll be waiting for you forever Melody!" I exclaimed. "GOD DAMN IT JUST WAKE UP!" I yelled. "I'll see you soon." I said softly. "How can I live how can I love how can someone give me a feeling you gave me." I sighed. "She was my Juliet I was her Romeo." I sighed. I pulled out a black box from my pocket. "I was gonna propose to." I paused and tears rolled down my face. "I was gonna propose to her that night." I said. "As the Hazel Grace Lancaster said.. I cannot tell you Melody for our little infinity." I said. "Man did I wish-" I paused again and wiped my tears. "wish there were more days for you beautiful we were gonna have a family live a life but one thing changed the future." I said. "They say everything happens for a reason but this-" I said then paused and wiped my tears. "No matter who I marry and say I love you will always be my whole Melody my happiness my only my love my soul my heart you'll hold it all." I said. I walked to the coffin and held her lifeless hand. "And you will always be in my head." I said to her.