Advantage

Jacks POV
"Babe I'm gonna go hang out with Johnson." I told her. She nodded and pressed her lips against mine. "Love you." She smiled. "Love you too." I smiled back at her. Megan came running towards me. "Bye daddy!" She yelled. I picked her up and spinned her around. She kissed me cheek. "Bye baby girl." I told her and kissed her cheek. She giggled and I put her down. I walked out the door and into my car. The thing is I wasn't going to Johnsons. I was going to Melodys. I drove to her house and knocked on the door. Matt answered. His eyes grew wide and a smile appeared on his face. "Dude what's up!" He smiled. "Hey is Melody there?" I asked. He swallowed hard. "Dude I don't think you should um see her right now." He said and rubbed the back of his kneck. "Well Jack when you gave up a year later she started to remember me and Emmy but that's it everyone else she doesn't remember." He sighed. "So why shouldn't I go up there?" I laughed. He bit his lip. "Jack she moved on and so did you man you have a family." He sighed. "Moved on?" I asked. "Jack she has a fiancé." He sighed. "Who." I said emotionless. "Austin." He sighed. "AUSTIN SHE HATES AUSTIN!" I yelled. "Jack he told her that he was her boyfriend after you left." He sighed. "She believed him." He said softly. "He lied to her!" I exclaimed. He nodded slowly. "I have to go talk to her!" I exclaimed. "Jack it's no use your to late she fell in love with Austin." He sighed. Melody came to the door. "Mattchu who's-" she stopped when she saw me. "Matt that guy is stalking me." She whispered. Matt laughed. "If only you knew." He said to her. "Melody please listen to me Austin lied to you he wasn't your boyfriend I was!" I exclaimed. She looked at me confused. "Then why weren't you there?" She asked and walked away. Matt shook his head and closed the door. "I'm not giving up again." I said to myself.