Party

3 weeks later
Jack and I were cuddled into the each other on the couch watching tv when someone knocked on the door. We finally moved into our new apartment. I walked to the door and opened it. It was Johnson. "Hey JJ." I smiled. He laughed and came inside. "Guys wanna go to a party tonight?" He asked. "Who's?" I asked. "A girl." He smiled. "Stella Hudgens." He smiled. "Oh aren't you guys doing that mud photo shoot together?" I asked. He nodded. "I'll go how about you Jack?" I asked. "Sure." He said. "What time?" I asked. "I'll pick you's up at 9." He said to me. We both nodded and Johnson left. I went to my room to take a shower. I took a shower and then went to my closet. It was walk in. I sighed looking through all my clothes. Jack came in the closet and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled. He began kissing my neck. "Jack." I stuttered. He laughed and stopped. I hit his arm. "What should I wear?" I sighed. "No matter what you wear your beautiful." He said to me. I smiled and pressed my lips against his. I picked out a black long sleeve skater dress. I put on knee high socks and my black combat boot heels. I walked into the bathroom. Jack was already ready. He walked into the bathroom and sat on the sink. I was curling pieces of my hair. He was watching my every move. "What." I laughed. He just shrugged his shoulders. I smiled and finished curling pieces of my hair. I began to do my makeup. "Babe you don't need that." He laughed. I glared at him. "I look like a zombie." I laughed. He shook his head. "You're beautiful." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and began curling my eyelashes. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" He yelled. "Curling my eyelashes." I laughed. "Oh it looks like your taking out your eyeball or something." He laughed. "What the hell." I laughed. I finally finished and it was 8:45. I went to the fridge and grabbed a root beer. "Damn you really love root beer." He laughed. I nodded. Jacks phone went off. "He's here lets go." He said to me and grabbed my hand. We walked out the apartment and went to Johnson's car. "Hey lovebirds." He said to us. Jack looked at me and pressed his lips against mine. I smiled and got in the back while Jack was in the front. We got to the party. The house was huge. I could hear the loud music blaring. I grabbed Jacks hand and we both went inside. A brunette came running toward us. "JACKY!" she yelled and jumped on Jack. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Johnson. He laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head. She got off of Jack and glared at me. "Who's this?" She sighed. "My girlfriend." Jack smiled and wrapped his arms around me. She rolled her eyes at me but Jack didn't see. "This is the Melody you talk about all the time she even more gorgeous than you said." She smirked. "Really?" I smiled and raised my eyebrow at Jack. "I'm kidding he's in love with you." She smiled fakely. "Come on Jackie let's catch up." She smiled at Jack. He looked at me. "Go." I smiled. He hesitated but left. "Would if she drugs him!" Johnson exclaimed. "I trust Jack." I smiled. Johnson sighed loudly. "You have to hang out with me now." I smirked. Johnson smiled and nodded. "Let's go!" He yelled. I laughed as we went to go dance. We danced for about an hour. I decided to go to the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen to get a drink. I glanced over to Stella and Jack. He was carrying her on his back. He was smiling and laughing he looked so happy. He never looked that way with me. I looked down and walked out the kitchen. Why was he so much happier with her?