Why can't you see me?

They took jack into the emergency room and I just stood there. Matt, Carter, and Emmy came running toward me. I started breathing heavily. Matt embraced me in a hug. I cried on his shoulder. "I can't lose him." I cried. "What happened." They asked. "I came home after jack dropped me off I went inside and though it was you but it wasn't he held the gun up to me and I screamed jack came running in and he shot him." I cried. I had goosebumps all over me. Matt hugged me. "It's gonna be okay." He whispered. I shook my head. "I already lost Maggs not him." I cried. He rubbed my arm. We sat in the waiting room. I got lost in space. Everything flashed before my eyes from my parent dying to now. I wiped the tears from under my eyes.
Jacks POV
I woke up on the floor. Melody was there holding my hand. "Please live." She whispered. She was crying. "I'm here baby it's okay." I said to her and grabbed her hand. She didn't say anything. I looked on the floor. There I was. Blood coming from my body. I ran my hand through my hair. I was on a stretcher going into the paramedics. I ran with Melody. She was shaking and crying. They got to the hospital and took me into the hospital room. I followed. They left Melody there. They shut the door so I couldn't go into the surgery room. I walked back to the waiting room. Melody was there sitting on the chair staring off in space. She had goosebumps. "Melody I'm here why can't you see me baby it's okay." I said to her. No response. She wiped her eyes. "I shouldn't have screamed I should've got shot not him." She whispered to herself. "No baby it's okay." I grabbed her hand. "This is all my fault." She said to her self. "NO ITS NOT!" I yelled. She played with her bracelet I gave her. "You deserved to be here." She said to herself. "Babe no." I said softly a tear fell from my face. I swallowed hard and ran my hand through my hair. "WHY CANT YOU SEE ME!" I yelled. Why couldn't she see me.