Maggs

My phone starts ringing. It's Carter. "Hey Carter!" I say into the phone. All I hear is sobbing. "Mel she's gone." He exclaims. "Who's gone?" I exclaim. My breathing starts to increase. It's silent. "CARTER WHOS GONE!" I yelled. "Maggie." He says softly. I hang up. I run my hand through my hair. I'm sobbing. I put my hand over my mouth. Maggie's gone. My best friend since I was little. I just feel like I've been torn in half. Memories start to flash in my head.
Flashback
"Melody I'm scared." Maggs exclaimed. "I'm here." I smiled. She hesitated but nodded. "I love you melody." She smiled. "I love you too Maggs." I laughed. We walked into the first day of second grade. We skipped down the hallway. "Mel?" She asked. "What's up?" I smiled. "If I ever leave you'll come with right?" She smiled. "If you die I die." I laughed.
I bursted into more tears. I paced around my room. The picture. It was Maggie and I on our first day of highschool. "If you die I die." I repeated. I went to my bathroom and searched through the medicine cabinet. Pills. I couldn't get the cap open.
Jacks POV
I had white roses in the front seat. I smiled as I got to Melody's house. The door was open like always. I walked inside and went up to her room. No one. My phone started ringing. Carter. "what's up." I said. "Hey have you talked to Melody?" He asked he sounded like he was crying a lot. "I'm at her house." I said. "Maggie....died and she hung up I don't want her to do anything to her self again." He said sadly. My heart fell I immediately and ran around the house looking for her. "MELODY!" I yelled. I heard grunting coming from the bathroom. The door was locked. "Do it for Melody, Jack." I whispered to myself. I put all my force into the door and it opened. Thank god. "MELODY STOP!" I yelled. "NOO!"'she yelled. All the pills fell all over the floor. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" She yelled. Matt and Emmy came running upstairs. "MELODY!" They both yelled. I ran my hand through my hair. Matt cradled Melody in his arms. "I WANNA DIE AND BE WITH MAGGIE!" She yelled. Tears fell down my face. I hated seeing her like this. Matts eyebrows furrowed together. "She's dead." I said softly and swallowed hard. Matt started crying Emmy too. "MAGGIE IF YOU DIE I DIE!" Melody yelled and put a pill in her mouth. I fell in the floor and put my hand in her mouth and got the pill. "I HATE YOU!" She yelled she hit my chest. "YOU LEFT ME AND HURT ME!" She yelled. My heart broke. "I WANTED TO DIE!" She cried. I held her in my arms. "I'm so sorry." I cried.