Hit

Melody's POV
I ran back to my house and ran inside. I felt something. I closed the door and saw Austin standing there. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!" He yelled. I didn't say anything I just bit my lip. He clenched his fist. "ANSWER ME!" He yelled. I still didn't respond. He walked up to me and smacked me across the face. It stung so bad. I held my cheek. He grabbed my face roughly. "YOU ARE NEVER LEAVING ME DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" He yelled. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I nodded and he threw me on the floor and walked out the door. I put my head in my hands and sobbed. I couldn't leave him because I was scared what will happen to me.
Jack's POV
I ran back to her house. I climbed up he balcony and went through the balcony doors. She was sitting on the bed. "Melody?" I asked softly. "Jack." She said softly and wiped her tears. Why was she crying? "Are you okay?" I asked. "Ya I'm fine." She smiled fakely. Why was she lying? I heard a door slam down stairs. "Jack you need to go please." She begged. I got up and she pushed me out the balcony door. I climbed down the balcony. I ran and hid behind a tree. Austin came outside by her. "Why the hell are you crying?" He asked. "Cause I have feelings." She said emotionless. "Don't sass me!" He yelled. He slapped her across the face. "MELODY!" I yelled out loud. I covered my mouth quickly. Shit.