Fight

Jacks POV
I walked to her house. I saw her in the window. I smiled because she was smiling. I saw someone kiss her neck. She smiled. Jc? The guy who was her first heart break. My heart broke. I knocked on the door. The door opened revealing Melody. "Oh hey cuz." She rolled her eyes. I walked past her and went in her house. "Melody what's he doing here?" Jc asked. Rage filled me. The image of him touching her came in my head. I punched him in the face and he fell to the ground. I punched his face repeatedly I couldn't stop. "JACK STOP!" Melody yelled she was crying. I stopped and looked at him. He looked dead. "JACK WHAT DID YOU DO!" She cried. "I fought for the love of my life." I said and walked out slamming the door.
Melodys POV
He walked out the door. My heart broke. I called the ambulance. "Jc please live." I whispered to him. The ambulance came in with a stretcher. I cried as they took him away and jumped in the ambulance with him. "Please live." I whispered to him and grabbed his hand. I waited in the hospital room. Kian came in. I ran to him and hugged him. "What happened?" He exclaimed. I told him and he ran his hand through his hair. "Mam he's gonna be okay." The nurse told me. I sighed with relief. Thank god. "Can I see him?" I asked. She nodded and I went to his room. "Hey." I smiled. He didn't say anything. "I can't believe you." He exclaimed. "What did I do?" I asked. "You said Jack and you were over." He yelled. "YOUR THE SAME MELODY A NO GOOD SLUT I FUCKING HATE YOU GO KILL YOURSELF!" He yelled. Tears fell down my face as I ran out the hospital. I walked home. "Go kill yourself!" Is the words that were on repeat in my head. I'm just a no good slut. I should die. Jc was right. I walked in the middle of the street causing cars to swerve so they wouldn't hit me. I saw one car in particular. Jacks. He got out his car and ran to me. "Melody what are you doing!" He exclaimed. I sobbed and embraced him. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I said into his chest. We walked to his car and I told him what happened. His jaw clenched and he was squeezing the steering wheel so hard his knuckles turned white. Jack was pissed. This time I wasn't going to stop him.