Whos she

1 month later
He spinned me around and I laughed. "Jack!" I yelled. He pressed his lips against mine. "I really like you." I smiled. "I really love you." He smiled. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Hey Sammy and Nate are coming here to California." He smiled. "Who's that?" I said to him. "Friends from Omaha." He smiled. I nodded when the doorbell rang. I'll get it. I opened the door. A tall blonde good looking girl was standing there. "Hey your Jacks cousin Melody I'm his girlfriend Molly." She smiled. "Tell him I said fuck you." I said to her and walked out the door. Tears were rolling down my face. We weren't dating but we kissed and slept together so it seemed like we were. He told her I was his cousin. I was just his side hoe. I drove home and went to talk to Emmy.
Jacks POV
"Mel who was that?" I asked. "It's Lindsey your cousin is super pretty." She smiled. Shit. "She told me to tell you fuck you." She laughed. My heart fell. I tried calling her no answer. Lindsey wrapped her arms around my neck. "Come on jack let loose." She smiled. I didn't listen I still tried calling. I decided to leave a voice mail. "Mel please answer I know your home tonight thinking how could I be so selfish but I called you 1000 times please answer." I said into the phone. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "What did you tell her?" I asked. "I just said that your jacks cousin your really pretty and I'm jacks girlfriend." She said to me. My heart fell to my stomach. "Leave." I said softly. "What?" She exclaimed. "LEAVE!" I yelled. She got her stuff and ran out the door. I'm such a fucking idiot. I screwed up.

In my head (sequel to Melody a Jack Gilinsky Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें