Camera Shutters

I woke up to my phone ringing i groaned and answered it. "What?!" I yelled into the phone. "Hey wake up I'm going to be there in 10 minutes." He said and then hung up. I groaned man I hated Austin. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit. I wore a floral skater skirt with white converse I left my hair naturally wavy. I looked in my full length mirror and sighed. I heard honking downstairs. Matt and Emmy were down stairs. "Why are you going with that dumb ass!" Matt exclaimed. "I don't want to but I have to." I sighed. "Just call us if anything happens." They both said. I nodded and walked to his car. He was no gentlemen that's for sure. I got in the car and slammed the door. "Why are you being so bitchy!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and didn't respond. He turned up the radio. It was always his music no one else. I groaned and we stopped at a restaurant. Time to act for the cameras. Paparazzi flooded us. I sighed and pretended I was in love with him. I smiled and kissed his cheek. We finally went inside and sat down. We ordered and he was on his phone and I was on mine. I decided to tweet.
@melodyespinosa: fake love.
I shut off my phone as the food came. My mouth watered. I ate my food and we both walked out. We jumped in the car. We stopped all of a sudden. "What the hell?" I exclaimed. He pulled me and pressed his lips against mine. I tried pulling away but he would let me go. "Get off me!" I yelled. "IM DONE FAKE LOVING YOU I CANT TAKE IT YOU ASSHOLE WERE DONE!" I yelled and got out the car and slammed the door. Of course he left me in the bad part of California. I immediately called Matt. He answered and I told him what happened he sounded pissed. He said he was on his way. I sat there. A group of guys came towards me. My heart started racing. "Why don't you show me a good time?" The guy said to me. My heart started to race. "Get the hell away from me." I yelled. I swallowed hard as he started getting closer to me. "Take off your clothes." He exclaimed. "What no!" I yelled. Tears were spilling down my face. I took off my jacket tears falling down my cheek. When someone came and hit the guys in the head. Jack. "Jack!" I yelled. "Come on let's go." He exclaimed. He grabbed my hand and we ran to his car. I decided to text Matt. I told him someone gave me a ride. I was shaking. Jack was driving and it was silent. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded slowly. I was so scared. We finally got to my house. "Jack thank you so much." I smiled. He smiled slightly. I looked into his brown eyes he looked so broken. He began leaning in and so did I. I pressed my lips to his and they moved in sync. I heard camera shutters. Shit.