Fame

I walked on stage. There was a huge crowd. I smiled and began singing. When I was done. I walked off stage. The concert was over and I decided to go to get some dinner with Maggie. I was in LA. My body guard was with me. It sucked but I got used to it. A huge mob came towards me. I took pictures with some of them and then walked inside. "Hey Maggs." I smiled. She smiles and we sat down. "So how was the concert?" She asked. "It was great." I smiled. I glanced around the restaurant and saw him. Jack. I haven't seen him in 1 year my eyes grew wide. He saw me too he began walking towards me. The bodyguard stopped him. "You can't go near Miss. Espinosa." He said to Jack. Jack looked confused. "It's all good I know him." I smiled. My bodyguard nodded and I told Maggie I will be right back. I walked by Jack. "Hi." I smiled slightly. "Hey what was that about." He said confused. I looked outside and saw paparazzi. "Shit." I said softly. I pushed him away from the window. "Jack I'm a singer now." I said softly. "I know." He smiled. "No like seriously like how Ariana Grande." I said to him. "So your famous?" He asked. I nodded. "That's awesome, hey why don't we go on a date tomorrow." He smiled. It broke my heart. "Jack I have a boyfriend." I said softly. "What?" He said confused. "Im sorry." I said softly. "What happened to forever and always?" He asked. "Jack things changed." I sighed. "Just please move on." I said softly and walked away. With that he barged out the restaurant. My phone went off. Austin. I groaned. My manager made me date him. I ignored his call. My heart was still was broken I couldn't be with the person i loved. I felt like a bitch. I didn't want him to sit and wait for me. I didn't want to hurt him but I didn't have a choice.