Whats your problem

Melody's POV
We got in Jacks car and drove out of town. Matt wouldn't stop calling me. He must of went to my house. My heart was beating. Would if something happened to jack. Would If he goes to jail! Thoughts swirled through my head. We finally pulled up to an hotel and booked our stay. He grabbed my hand and we went to our room. "Melody I'm sorry I had to put you through this." He sighed. I put my hand on his cheek and looked into his dark brown eyes. "As long as you're with me It doesn't matter." I told him and kissed his lips gently. We were interrupted by Matt calling. "Should I tell him?" I asked. He hesitated but nodded. "He's your brother." He said to me. I nodded and answered it. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Melody what the hell where are you why haven't you been answering you know austins dead." He said to me. I told him what happened and he asked me where I was. "I'm at a hotel with jack." I said to him. "What hotel?" He asked. I told him the hotel and our room number. "I'm on my way." He sighed. I hung up and walked over to jack and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." He said to me. "Cover your eyes." He instructed. I nodded and put my hands on my eyes. It was quiet and he told me to open my eyes. I uncovered them and there he was on one knee with a rose in his hand. He gave it to me and tears started to well in my eyes. He pulled out a black box and my heart stopped. "Melody you're my everything I love you so much I can't even explain it in words I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and I know this isn't a romantic place to do this but will you marry me." He told me. Tears fell down my cheeks. I nodded. "Yes Jack!" I exclaimed. He smiled and put the ring on my finger. He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him passionately. We were interrupted by a loud bang on the door. Jack went to the door to answer it and there stood the police. "Jack Gilinsky you are under arrest for the murder of Austin Mahone." The police officer stated. My heart stopped. Jack looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Melody Espinosa?" The police officer asked. "Yes." I said. "Matthew Espinosa your brother is downstairs he helped us out please thank him for us." He said to me. Anger filled me. "I love you." He said to me. "I love you too." I said to him tears were falling down my face. I stormed to the main floor where Matt was. He was sitting there and he saw me. He got up and I walked to him and smacked him across the face. "What the hell is your problem?" I asked. "Melody he killed a man would if you were next!" He exclaimed. Anger filled me. "Your such a damn idiot!" I yelled.