Dead

Jacks POV
Anger ran through me. I gripped onto the wheel as I drove to Melody's. I finally arrived and knocked on her door. No answer. I heard yelling so I barged in.
Melody's POV
"I love him more than I will ever love you!" I yelled at him. Austin grabbed my face roughly. "YOUR NOT FUCKING LEAVING ME!" He yelled. "YES I AM!" I yelled back. The door swung open. Jack. Austin threw my on the floor. I held my jaw from his grip. "Look who it is Jack Gilinsky." He sighed. Jack looked pissed. "How did you make her remember?" He asked laughing. "Shut the fuck up don't be mad cause she found out the truth." Jack said to him. Austin pushed him. "Too bad she's not leaving." He laughed. I got up and pushed Austin but he punched me in the face which made me fall to the floor. Jack tackled Austin to the floor. All I heard was punch after punch. I got up quickly. "I killed him." Jack said while running his hands through his hair. "I killed someone." He repeated. "I have to leave." He said. "No I'm coming with." I exclaimed. "I don't want you getting hurt!" He yelled. "I don't care!" I yelled. I grabbed his face and he grabbed mine. "Do you want this? Do you want me?" I asked him. "I do." He said to me and pressed his lips against mine roughly. "Then let's go." I said to him.(the clip up there is how they were but it wasn't raining.)