Madison

Jacks POV
I decided to go and talk to Madison. I drove to her parents house and knocked on the door. Her dad answered. "Hey your better." I smiled. "What are you talking about?" He laughed. "Weren't you in the hospital?" I asked. He looked at me like I had three heads. "No." He said to me. "Oh um is Madison here?" I asked. "No Megan's here but Madison is at a hotel." He said to me. He told me the hotel and I ran to my car and drove to the hotel. I ran to her room. (Just pretend he knew her hotel room.) I knocked on the door and a guy answered. He had on boxers and no shirt. "Hey Madison some guys here." He yelled. Madison came to the door in bra and underwear. Her eyes grew wide. "Jack." She said nervously. "Hang on Aiden." She said to the guy and walked outside by me. "What the hell you lied to me." I exclaimed. "Jack look I have to talk to you." She sighed. "Look your not Megan's dad I lied I was seeing Aiden and I was pregnant but didn't want you to know so I said it was yours but it wasn't." She said to me. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU WERE MARRIED TO ME WELL GUESS WHAT THOTISON MELODY REMEMBERS NOW I NEVER LOVED YOU I WILL FOREVER BE IN LOVE WITH HER YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A REBOUND!" I yelled and walked out the hotel. That felt good.